Rant:New Mass Taxes and Fees (2010 Budget)

Wow.

I cant even comment further.
Yeah, but you need to - I think they are counting on that... You'll just sit there in stunned amazement through their liberal shock and awe campaign...

Carpet bombing stimulus

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

If someone had told me the Tresaury would try something like that 20 years ago, I would have laughed...

Now we have Paulson saying in response to a Congressman asking "how did you come up with that number" saying (forgive the slight paraphrase):

"We had no particular data point - we just needed the number to be large"

WTF? - Over...

My town does this every year with an attempted 2 1/2 override. It gets voted down and they miraculously find the money someplace. Oh, and one time it DID get passed - and they used the money for something else and laid off people anyway.[rolleyes]

Bob, even when the 2 1/2 over ride passed in Franklin, teachers were cut. My wife is a teacher in Franklin.

Bob, even when the 2 1/2 over ride passed in Franklin, teachers were cut. My wife is a teacher in Franklin.

Yep, that's what I said. I was furious over that - we lost some of the best teachers at the HS. But they spent an obscene amount on the football field. We really needed THAT[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom