Question

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
OK I know I am not a pro at this forum stuff and you all will get a good laugh out of this question but I have to ask. The little green box located by our user CP. We have folks that are one square, that's me, some that are so many it looks like it will run off the page. The single states "plinker" and as they increase in number so do the titles. Is it related to the number of posts? Or your feedback or both??????

I guess I never thought of myself as a plinker. Since I have shot with some of you folks and you have the title "Scout Sniper" I was curious. If it is based on your true ability than some of my friends will soon be joining me as "plinkers" I have seen how well you shoot[rofl]

In all seriousness is it based on the number of posts?

nah, it is strictly based on reputation points that people give you. People can give them at will, for things you say that they agree with, help others out etc. There is a chart somewhere if you want to search the posts. You give rep points by clicking on the scale under the green box. A pop up box will appear.

Back
Top Bottom