Question about USPSA matches from a total beginner

You should see what Whitey627 shoots now ! [smile]

Funny how he didn't put that in the original post. HAHA

What happens with people in this sport is once you get hooked you will have another reason to buy the coolest looking gun you can find!!! HAHA

What happens with people in this sport is once you get hooked you will have another reason to buy the coolest looking gun you can find!!! HAHA

Would that be an "OPEN" gun? Surprise, surprise. [smile]

No open division for me. Thats for old dudes and people with lousy eyesight. Besides open is just too slow.[pot] [rofl] [pot]

On a serious note. If I had more loot I would love to also have an open pistol and shoot that division as well. It is so fast and some of the guys are so good. It takes the match stages to a whole new level of intensity.

My favorite division is limited. That is what my new one is built for. It's the most expensive pistol I own and I intend on giving it a good beating too! It is also the best shooting pistol I have ever had. Now... If I could only get as comfortable with it as I am with my Para. It just takes trigger time and I don't practice very often. [wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom