• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question about form error

JJC

NES Member
I got this question and didn't have an answer. I've never encountered the issue before. Anybody want to make a recommendation?

"What do you do if you noticed that you misspelled the manufacturer on the efa10 form when you registered it?"

I personally recommended doing it right the first time. He didn't think it was as funny as me.

I got this question and didn't have an answer. I've never encountered the issue before. Anybody want to make a recommendation?

"What do you do if you noticed that you misspelled the manufacturer on the efa10 form when you registered it?"

I personally recommended doing it right the first time. He didn't think it was as funny as me.
Pretend you didn't notice? Human error

March on.

There are countless typographical errors and inconsistencies in the system. That one might have added another to the list improves the quality of the data for those of us who understand that registries are both unethical and unconstitutional.

As long as the serial # is good, and it's obvious it was an error, sh*t happens. Even a zero tolerance ATF IOI probably wouldn't determine this to be a willful violation.

iu

With the new Sudbury laws, I pray for your dog!!!

Back
Top Bottom