PVFNRA 31 GUNS IN 31 DAYS GUN RAFFLE 2013

Received mine today too
Very glad to help.
If you need to sell a few more before the deadline, let me know

Thanks for doing this for a worthy cause

I had to track down a couple people but was unable to find out who Anthony S. is. I received your payment. Please PM me your contact info.

Thanks

Also we are over 50 tickets sold already and that does not include those that are sending checks. NES ROCKS

PM sent with contact info! Thanks.

I updated my raffle notifier utility for anyone who is interested in receiving an email if they win:

Raffle Notifier

If you sign up make sure you follow the instructions on the homepage to add my email to your spam whitelist. I am 99% sure gmail will mark these emails as spam because I chose to authenticate the free way so I wouldn't have to pay to send notifications.

Thanks,
mivv

Last edited:
I updated my raffle notifier utility for anyone who is interested in receiving an email if they win:

Raffle Notifier

If you sign up make sure you follow the instructions on the homepage to add my email to your spam whitelist. I am 99% sure gmail will mark these emails as spam because I chose to authenticate the free way so I wouldn't have to pay to send notifications.

Thanks,
mivv

Thanks, signed up.

Raffle Notifier

Thanks,
mivv

Thanks

Nes purchased 90 tickets. I could have sold more but could not get tickets in. I am sorry to those that wanted a ticket and I just could not get them to you

Good luck everyone

Nes purchased 90 tickets. I could have sold more but could not get tickets in. I am sorry to those that wanted a ticket and I just could not get them to you

Good luck everyone

Should've bought more but money's been tight in recent days/weeks/months/years hahahahaha

Here we go!! Good luck to all who are in.[party][cheers]

THE TICKET NUMBER THAT MATCHES THE FIRST 3 DIGITS OF THE EVENING MASS DAILY LOTTERY NUMBER WILL WIN THE GUN.

So to clarify, its just (the first three obviously) whatever lottery numbers are being drawn a given evening in ma? Looks to me like "the numbers game" posted 0-8-4 for tonight, is that it, is that anyone here?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So to clarify, its just (the first three obviously) whatever lottery numbers are being drawn a given evening in ma? Looks to me like "the numbers game" posted 0-8-4 for tonight, is that it, is that anyone here?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NO NOT THE WINNER!!

It is the evening number not the mid-day. Drawing is at 7:45 pm. First 3 numbers

GOOD LUCK everyone

sport_zpsc917df7c.jpg

goes to number 868

Back
Top Bottom