Putin Checks Out Latest Russian Firearm Line

One thing, the way he holds it you get the impression that it's a comfortable feeling to him. Bama would look more like a vegetarian at a pulled pork BBQ. [smile]

obamahangingcurtains.jpg

[laugh]

Is it me or did his body guards look scared/nervous as Putin was fondling the pistol? They all looked like they were worried for their own well being.

Yeah... but they had to insert this comment to demonstrate their disgust for firearms . [rolleyes]
For their liberals anything more dangerous than a feather pillow is menacing.
Is it me or did his body guards look scared/nervous as Putin was fondling the pistol? They all looked like they were worried for their own well being.
Hence my "Dick Cheney" reference. [wink]

I can't believe the worker had the guts to steal Putin's watch. I bet he's going to wind up missing.

thats a total eastern european maneuver right there. some of the stuff people would say and the BALLS on them to even say it used to have me dumbfounded.

can you imagine if someone asked a US president for a gift so they could better remember him? and then ask for a gift thats worth more then a years pay?! [rofl]

I'm surprised they're allowed to publish pictures of guns in the UK.

Guns are perfectly OK in the hands of government thugs, its the common people that cannot be trusted with them...after all, as Hitler correctly observed, how do you think America gained independence?? I don't think the British are going to make that mistake twice, hahah!

thats a total eastern european maneuver right there. some of the stuff people would say and the BALLS on them to even say it used to have me dumbfounded.

can you imagine if someone asked a US president for a gift so they could better remember him? and then ask for a gift thats worth more then a years pay?! [rofl]

That just shows how much more class Putin has compared to our president.

That just shows how much more class Putin has compared to our president.

Keep in mind that Putin's gesture is likely signaling that he wants to give money to struggling workers in their plight against repression. Sound familiar? He is redistributing wealth, albeit symbolically, when he gives his watch away. The old ways are dying hard in the old soviet bloc.

Anyone have an ID on the guns he is fondling?

First pic: Putin looks supremely confident; almost James Bond like. The theme “From Russia With Love” is playing in my head…

Second pic: He’s looking at the price tag saying to himself “Wow that’s a great price.”

Third pic: He’s saying to himself, “How the hell do you work this thing?!?”

Anyone have an ID on the guns he is fondling?

First pic: Putin looks supremely confident; almost James Bond like. The theme “From Russia With Love” is playing in my head…

Second pic: He’s looking at the price tag saying to himself “Wow that’s a great price.”

Third pic: He’s saying to himself, “How the hell do you work this thing?!?”

1st one is a PP-2000...

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg61-e.htm

OK Which one of you posted this comment there?

"Is everyone OK over there in the UK? I mean there are pictures of guns in the newspaper. Do you all need some counseling for this harrowing experience?

- Fafa Fooey, Boston, USA, 16/9/2009 12:37
Click to rate Rating 33"

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom