• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pump action AR

But it can spray hundreds of round in less then a minute... Fully automatic assault pump if you work for CNN/MSNBC.

This was designed for the explicit purpose of allowing those in ban states to have access to something that will piss off their legislators. A lot lf you guys are missing the point.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

This thread and the English AR-15 that has to have the bolt released manually after each round fired should be merged into one thread titled "How to piss off legislators in ban states"

Agrred...but a pump action .223 or .308. I think it's cool. For me I also already have the regular semi-auto versions but my nephew only has an FID and he has a shotgun so this would be a good rifle for him. I know he can get a bolt action too but having the AR platform even in the pump version it is still an AR platform which I think is cool.

Should you decide to get one (I wouldn't for a variety of reasons, but mostly F-troy), remember on an FID he'd be limited to 10 round mags.

Should you decide to get one (I wouldn't for a variety of reasons, but mostly F-troy), remember on an FID he'd be limited to 10 round mags.

Right, so purchased in Mass it will only come with a 10 rounder. And because he doesn't have an LTC he cannot legally posses larger capacity mags so that will be good legal info. for him. I wonder if to be complaint if that was what they were going for with this if they changed the design/shape of the mag well a little so standard AR mags won't fit. Not sure if they did or not but either way excellent legal reminder. Thank you for that.

I think it's a nice option for an FID guy that wants to get into AR's later. It also will piss off the moonbats and throw "constructive possession" AWB stuff off the table.

Last edited:
Why not just buy a side charging upper. Don't install the gas tube .
Press a pin in the lower that sticks up, cross pin it. Blind hole etc .
drill a mating hole in the upper.
Straight pull bolt action basically .
The pin prevents a normal upper from being put on .

Same basic idea of blocking bars for converting a mg to semi.

This is more practical for moving and shooting, maintaining grip/cheek weld, etc.

Mike

This.

Troy can go EABOD, **** them. And their design.

Obviously this is being marketed to those who cant legally own (or be seen training with for that matter) an AR...

Mike

Pretty cool for someone who likes the AR platform but needs a pump. Would also be good to control ammo and for precision shooting.

I like pump rifles. This one though...I just can't dig it. I like the "eff you" to restrictive laws, but I think I'll still concentrate on finding missing pieces to make my Remington 121 (back when Remington products were good) work again.

Back
Top Bottom