Pump action AR

Anyone seen this before?[video=youtube_share;rvQAe5ga76k]http://youtu.be/rvQAe5ga76k[/video]

[video=youtube_share;d8KMZpzNZQo]http://youtu.be/d8KMZpzNZQo[/video]

They hired the spotter from ruby ridge . Guy basically said he would of taken the shot that killed the mother holding a baby .

oooohhhhhh...

damn, welp... Glad I never looked into anything made by troy seriously, lol. I'll have to read into it more I guess.

They were particularly aimed for California. They are not the evil black rifle anymore cause they're pumps. They can have all the "killy" shit on them as well as quick change mags. You may remember they need bullet buttons now in Cali. It's a cool way to shove it up a restrictive states ass.

They were particularly aimed for California. They are not the evil black rifle anymore cause they're pumps. They can have all the "killy" shit on them as well as quick change mags. You may remember they need bullet buttons now in Cali. It's a cool way to shove it up a restrictive states ass.

I forget the company who made a different bolt and lower. The rear pivots and goes inside a rifle style buttstock . I'd rather have a semi with a less gay stock like that then a pump gun.

I forget the company who made a different bolt and lower. The rear pivots and goes inside a rifle style buttstock . I'd rather have a semi with a less gay stock like that then a pump gun.
Yeah, I'm not condoning or condemning but the big deal was the bullet button. They can now dump their mags like the rest of the world instead of pushing something in a hole to release the mag. I guess we'd have to live under more restrictions than we do to appreciate that small of a convenience.

seems like they saw a market and built a product to sell in it. good for them. luckily i don't have to buy one (yet)

edit: how long before cali enacts new legislation to counter it ????

I'm holding out for a pump/black powder gun...

For a long time, Remington has made a pump action .223 that takes AR mags. Google the 7615.

ehhh. I bet I would have fun plinking around with this bad boy.

Not to pick on you Beansie because I've seen this thought posted elsewhere, but why would this be more or less fun than plinking with a regular AR? Is it funner because you get to rack a slide between shots?

For a long time, Remington has made a pump action .223 that takes AR mags. Google the 7615.

Not to pick on you Beansie because I've seen this thought posted elsewhere, but why would this be more or less fun than plinking with a regular AR? Is it funner because you get to rack a slide between shots?

Couple of questions...

Not that a 5.56/.223 is looked upon favorably by some for home defense but could there be anything scarier for an intruder than the sound of a racking slide? Love the sound of a racking slide....when I'm on this side of it. lol Haven't heard it from the other side and not too interested in that I'll tell ya.

Second Q - I think it would but want to be sure...this would be ok to own for an FID holder?

And I agree with the poster who said it would be great in .308.

Last edited:
What would make a pump-action AR even more fun is a few more safety features...
like a trigger that will only work when I pull it. Now there's innovation.

Yea, this. I don't get the whole idea behind this rifle, other than getting around semi-auto laws, wherever they might be.
Kind of like a 1911 that had to have it's slide worked manually before each shot; how is that fun?

In the words of Crazy Uncle Joe, "Just go buy a shotgun."

Agrred...but a pump action .223 or .308. I think it's cool. For me I also already have the regular semi-auto versions but my nephew only has an FID and he has a shotgun so this would be a good rifle for him. I know he can get a bolt action too but having the AR platform even in the pump version it is still an AR platform which I think is cool.

First off feel free to pick on me anytime lol. That question isn't bad at all.

But seriously: I don't think it would be more fun than a semi AR. Just fun in general. Something different to bang around with. I wouldn't buy one unless I was forced to or had enough dough I ran out of better rifles to buy.

But big picture I'm pretty easy to please. If it goes bang I'll likely have a good time. I've only disliked less than a handful of firearms I've shot, so there is that too.

It's just a novelty I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to shoot if it was presented to me, and I'm pretty sure I would have a good time doing so

Back
Top Bottom