• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Public Shooting. Cape Ann Sportsmans Club. Gloucester.

5/5/13 Public shooting 0900-1230. I believe it is $20, we provide target frame and use of a stapler, you provide the target. New this year is mandatory use of empty chamber indicator (ECI) during cease fires. If you don't have one they may be purchased from the Range Officer on duty for $1.

Went this morning. Great range, and great ROs. if it wasnt a matter of distance, I would be happy to join the club. Such a nice drive out there.

anyway. I particularly liked the addition of the jugs at 130 yards.....

Thanks for having us.

Would have been a wonderful day to be out there, but our oldest's birthday party was today at Bonkers in Peabody. So next Sunday I'll need to throw some lead down range with my mosin also.

Charles.

Anyone planning on heading here Tomorrow? I want to try out my new shotgun, but it might not happen since we were doing family stuff and I didn't get to make my own target for it. I wonder if I just take a couple strips of wood and they would allow that.

Charles.

Back
Top Bottom