Public range in the Portsmouth NH area?

chris_1001

NES Member
My G/F has a minor interest in trying to shoot (I'm trying to convert her) and she lives up in that area. So I was wondering if there were any good public ranges we could go to.

Is there any limit to what I can bring into NH Qty wise (as I'm from MA)? I'd like to bring a 10/22 and a ruger mark III for her to try and if the place is .223friendly I'd like to sight in my AR.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Bring anything you want up, we don't give any restrictions. Keep the rifles unloaded in a car. Keep the handguns unloaded as well unless you have a NH non-resident license.

There are public ranges in Manchester and Belmont. Not sure how close these are to you.

Bob's Tactical is in Salisbury and is close to P-mouth - it's a pay-per-play type range

I shot once at the Hampton club between the beach and Rt1 - nice area but not sure about public opportunities.

good luck

Ok, may try Bob's.

Is a .223 ok there?

That's rifle ammo... no such luck....

After i didn't miss the target at all with a few handguns, he said I could shoot my AR-15 (i called and asked earlier in the day), but I didn't end up bringing it.

Bring it just in case... he might if you show that you're not going to shoot out his holders.

That's rifle ammo... no such luck....

After i didn't miss the target at all with a few handguns, he said I could shoot my AR-15 (i called and asked earlier in the day), but I didn't end up bringing it.

Bring it just in case... he might if you show that you're not going to shoot out his holders.

I have it, incase I can find a .223 friendly place. I just want to shoot it to sight it in (new red dot) and then I'm done.

Could I assume a Ruger 10/22 would be OK since it's "only" a .22LR...

Back
Top Bottom