• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PRS Rimfire Match @ Reading Rifle & Revolver, Sunday 4/16/23

There will be a PRS Rimfire Match at Reading Rifle & Revolver this Sunday 4/16/23. Match will be shot from the 600yd line. Targets may be as close as 15yds and as far as 400yds, exact distance TBD. Course of fire will consist of 9-10 stages and will be shot from various improvised, supported shooting positions.

Safety is paramount. All are welcome. Match fee will be collected the day of match. Please bring exact change, if possible.

Rifles must be .22lr.

Airguns: .22 & .25 caliber may shoot pellets or slugs, max projo weight of 49gn. .30 caliber may ONLY shoot pellets, max projo weight of 50gn. No .30cal slugs allowed. Cannot run a tethered air line. Shooter is responsible for providing and managing their own air supply.

Send me a message if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Last edited:
Would be cool to include 22wmr but oh well

These matches are super fun and challenging with 22LR. There would be a significant advantage if other calibers were permitted, so I don't expect the rules to change. (The PRS organization sets the rules, while considering input from match directions)

Back
Top Bottom