Protecting The Wall - Pt 1

I got this forwarded to me by my retired Marine Major bud. It's from someone he knows who writes a newsletter (which is listed at the end). Anywho...I thought I'd post it here for those that might be interested.

======================================================

02 02 07

Greetings:

I feel like I was just sitting here writing a beanvine, here I am again.

"DEJA-VU ALL OVER AGAIN" Yogi Berra

No. I'm not obsessed, I'm just "putting out fires."

I opened my mail this morning expecting comments on the last two beanvines that went out. There were some but stacked on top of them were a dozen letters and notes about the planned moonbat flyby the lefties are planning on Saint Paddy's Day in Washington.

WAR PROTESTERS TO FORM UP AT THE VIETNAM VETERANS WALL TO MARCH TO THE PENTAGON

I will include the original link to the commie attitude site at the end so you can eyeball their plans straight up.

The basics go like this...the protesters plan to gather at the Vietnam Veterans Wall on March 17th, conduct civil disobedience, protest and March to the pentagon where they will act up in a like manner.

Do I care if a bunch of stupid commie butt wipers March to the Pentagon? Not no...HELL NO! Let them march, from the look of the last batch that showed up to protest they'll lose about half of them within a block from oxygen deprivation and arthritis pain. I don't care if Sean Pencilneck, Susan Saranwrap, and Hanoi Jane yell and whine and drool like Pavlov's dog at the prospect of defying the war efforts and our elected Government.

Why don't I care? Because they are few in number and widely known as idiots, losers, and fools. They are can howl like coyotes and pick fleas off each other for all I care, no one takes them seriously except themselves and the media. I am a lot more concerned about street pot hole repairs than anything they have to say. Protest away you mental midgets, we ensured your right to do that.

What I DO care about is their potential for defacement of the memorials there honoring our soldiers.

THE WALL

Already plans are in place to form a human shield of Nam Vets around the wall. I concur wholeheartedly, wish I could make the trip...may yet. Understand that these animals have already stated their intent to deface the monument as part of their civil disobedience. This must not be allowed to happen. We need to also be aware of the potential to attack other memorials honoring soldiers: in particular I am concerned for the Korean and World War 2 memorials. There are fewer of these veterans around now and may not be able to come to Washington to make a stand in front of their sacred ground.

ANY PLAN TO STOP THESE PEOPLE MUST ALSO INCLUDE SHIELDING OUR OLDER BROTHER'S MEMORIALS AS WELL

Both of the monuments previously mentioned needs the same human chain around them for the same reason. The Nam Vets need to extend their protection to these other memorials because..who else will or can?

I don't ask this lightly, I ask this on behalf of the Korean and WW2 vets who can no longer stand against this.

COME WITH EYES WIDE OPEN OR DON'T COME AT ALL

Let's be serious here. This confrontation has the potential for more physical violence than a KKK rally and an NAACP meeting in the same auditorium. The vets are enraged at the thought our sacred sites may be defiled, these moon-loonies are determined to shove and bully the entire city police department and the national park service just as they did last go round when the cops gave ground and the Capitol was smeared with graffiti. The cops may have their publicity to consider but the Veterans have no such concerns and would not think twice about knocking one of them into next week. If this happens it may erupt into a real old fashioned donnybrook, needless to say the ex military will no doubt bust a few of them up pretty serious. Civil disobedience? You wanna see civil disobedience? Just try stepping up to The Wall with a can of spray paint, you'll see civil disobedience okay, and a graffiti artist in an ambulance...and a vet in handcuffs. And when he is arrested two more vets step forward to take his place.

That's the possible price we may be asked to pay for protecting that which should be protected by the authorities. Whenever we have had to join forces before, the target was stomped severely and this is likely to happen again. Am I saying I am against cracking the punkins of these pukes?

No, I kinda like the smell of protester blood in the morning...smells like...dead fish. Nothing more decorative than a protester with a pair of matched black eyes and a bloody lip for a nice color contrast effect. Make no mistake...this may well come to pass and if you are there be ready.

So..here's the deal. If you decide to go to Washington to make your stand know that you may be arrested, know that you may not be able to control your outrage and drive a Marine-hard fist right upside some piss ant's noggin. Know that this mission is volunteers only and all personnel involved have to understand the risk involved. We will not need those on the line who may hesitate when they must strike, we need to show them how warriors handle themselves in defense of that which we all hold as sacred ground. By doing so we demonstrate physically and attitudinally that we will NOT be thrown off OUR ground at any cost.

If this is something you can do then by all means arrange to go, remember we will have to also cover the Korean and WW2 sites as well so the more the better.

"PLAN SON...... GOT TO HAVE A PLAN, THE COMMIES DON'T TAKE A DUMP WITHOUT A PLAN" Movie Red October.

Read the article at the end here and you will see that this is a highly orchestrated event for them, they're arranging mass transit and meeting points, probably lunch at a good vegetarian restaurant too. Point here is they are well organized and you can count on the fact they will use communication to move their groups around to weak spots. We also need to be organized and in contact across defense lines.

Okay....we need some good solid NCOs and Officers to take command of the vets in the lines, they need to have good communications whether by cell phone or FM radio, or both so that linemen can be shifted as needed or call for reinforcements if overrun in place. Am I serious? Damned right I'm serious, we need to approach this like a military operation with superior fighting skills and superior communications to stay on top of them, they may be idiots but they are well organized idiots.

We will need media recon units to watch for cameras and reporters and ensure they have NO footage of vets beating on protesters, get between them and the action at all costs and leave them no clear field of fire to photograph. Again this is a leadership issue and cannot be ignored.

We need a nearby unengaged reinforcement unit of vets to respond to breakthroughs or groups that splinter off from the main body. These linemen need the best communication of all and must be mobile to react where needed. We need unofficial command structure to run this operation the goal: to stop them from attacking our memorials and limit the physical injury to less than lethal force, wouldn't do to have one of the little fellers die on us so someone has to be able to yell "halt!" and be obeyed. It's going to take a serious commitment in manpower and commitment to do what's needed without serious casualties taken by either side.

Someone needs to do some groundwork and investigate bail-bond agencies that may be vet-friendly, ditto for local lawyers. We may well need them. Once we "lock and load" it's on and no time then to find bail bondsmen, have them on speed dial if needed.

Yes, the bean is advocating the possibility of civil disobedience and some selective head busting meeting the same level of physical force we encounter plus a bit more maybe due to our training. But don't take this to mean I want a bunch of scalp hunting vets drumming on heads just because we can, we have to hold fire so long as they do not do anything more irritating than scream, sing, and chant in our faces. This can be a challenge to bite your tongue and bide your time until an actual physical attack takes place. This is another reason we need leaders on site to stiffen the tolerance and direct the defense.

If we go there we need NOT to go as disjointed and unorganized people but as a force in our own right, organized, capable, and dedicated to stopping these slugs as expediently as we can. Minimize our own injuries while inflicting punishment on the opposition to drive them shrieking like crossdressers without pantyhose off the lawn and back to their Volvos and rented buses.

BRING NO WEAPONS God gave us two hard fists and two hard knees, use them if needed but no more.

Who's in? No glory here to be gained but whatever happens you will have defended our honor and the honor of our Korean and WW2 vets. Expect no thanks, come to fight and hold but don't come to half-ass the defense or look for gratitude. You will leave the field having defended what men have died for and believe in that is enough reason.

Protecting The Wall - Pt. 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ BELOW THE PLAN THE OPPOSITION HAS:

URL: http://answer.pephost.org/site/News2?abbr=ANS_&page=NewsArticle&id=8107

Exact wording below

March on the Pentagon
Saturday, March 17, 2007

~ 40th anniversary of the historic 1967 march on the Pentagon ~
~ 4th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war ~

On March 17, 2007, the 4th anniversary of the start of the criminal invasion of Iraq, tens of thousands of people from around the country will descend on the Pentagon in a mass demonstration to demand: U.S. Out of Iraq Now! 2007 is the 40th anniversary of the historic 1967 anti-war march to the Pentagon during the Vietnam War. The message of the 1967 march was "From Protest to Resistance," and marked a turning point in the development of a countrywide mass movement.

In the coming days and weeks, thousands of organizations and individuals will begin mobilizing for the upcoming March on the Pentagon. Organizing committees and transportation centers are being established to bring people to the March on the Pentagon.

The March 17 demonstration will assemble at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial (Constitution Gardens) at 12 noon in Washington, D.C.and march to the Pentagon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To All Vietnam Veterans, Veterans, Military, and True Americans

Please forward this information to all Veterans, Military, and clear thinking Americans that you know...these Un-American Morons and worse, are intending to use "The Wall" as their starting point of their Anti-War March on March 17th.

Contact the Dept of the Interior, the DC Park District, your Congressmen and Senators. Ask them to close the Wall for repairs on that day. It is against the law to protest at any of the Memorials in DC.

I have been in contact with the Dept of the Interior and they did want to see the above website and wording because the protesters do have a permit to gather, but NOT a permit to gather at the WALL. I am waiting for their reply. I also contacted both of my Senators and my Congressman and asked them to pressure the DC Park District to fence off the WALL area for "Repairs" on the 17th of March.

If none of this works let's be there to keep them away. The Wall is HALLOWED GROUND. They have no right to soil it in this manner. If they throw paint on the WALL like they did the steps to the Capitol there will have HELL to pay! Just there presence is insulting! Pass this on and on and on and on!

(pirated from another vet newsletter who shall remain nameless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those who cannot stand in Washington can still fight them. As suggested above we need a snowstorm of land mail and e-mail flowing into the National Park Department, the Washington, DC Police Department, the Senate and Congress. Demand official intervention. If the government can stop (and fire on) WW1 veterans protesting their war bonuses not being paid they can intervene on our behalf too. Challenge them to do so, demand they do so.

Demand that protesters be subjected to search under homeland security guidelines state your fear and concern that these people may be carrying dangerous ordinance. Metal detectors are great for locating hidden spray cans and such. Use them.

The authorities can ban coolers and drinks in glass at large public events, demand the Police and Park Service ban all instruments of defacement such as paint, markers, chisels and further demand that if these chitheads are found with paint cans they will be arrested. If the vets catch them with spray cans they might get their butts and groins painted for their effort. Does spray paint go best with white or red wine, I wonder? Maybe we'll get a chance to find out.

Insist that the Park Board issue no permit allowing the protesters to meet or assemble near any of the memorial sites. State your grave concern that physical fighting may break out if the veterans and the protesters are in close proximity, this will be the truth.

Don't just write one letter and let it go...fire one up every single day from now till March 17th. Some of us are spending money for plane tickets and motel rooms, we may also have to pay fines and court costs...a few dozen stamps isn't going to bankrupt you, mainly we must not let up and we must not waver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRAS

A huge column of motorcycles make lots of noise, more noise than a PA system. This noise can be a weapon in itself and should be used wherever they congregate to make their speeches.

Passively blocking their march progress would throw them off schedule and may disperse the least patient among them...a slow paced group in front of their march, going slowly and smelling the flowers so to speak will allow the reaction team to keep pace and counter their efforts as well as channel their route.

beansimple said it

no pain no gain

and above all think this one over carefully

this is no joke but a serious confrontation

DISCLAIMER

OffTheBeanVine is a registered mass mailer with AOL since March 29. 2003

Mail is sent only to persons who request to be included and the editor will gladly remove anyone who receives it directly from this list by mistake. NOTE: If you received it as a forward from some other source I cannot remove you, so don't ask, ask whomever forwarded it to you instead.

REMOVAL LINK:

[email protected]

put REMOVE ME in subject Line

If you are seeing the beanvine for the first time and would like to receive your own copy use the add me link below:

ADD LINK:

[email protected]

put ADD ME in subject line

I welcome comments and statements you would like to make, send them to:

[email protected]

OffTheBeanVine complies with AOL Standards and Terms of Service.

I more than understand this man's outrage at what the protestors did to the Capital, and the fact that they want to meet at The Wall. I salute him and every other Vet that protects those memorials. My retired Major is going from North Carolina on his cycle, and knowing him, G_d help anyone who comes close to him with a paint brush or spray can.

Back
Top Bottom