Props to State Rep. Randy Hunt

slipknot

NES Member
Tonight at the monthly meeting at Monument Beach Sportsman's Club in Bourne we had a member(Randy) speak to us about the Tyrants' unconstitutional directive. He gave updated info and brought 80 copies of all the recent letters and the actual directive for the members. He said the best thing we can do is get behind GOAL supporting their efforts, keep calling, writing, show up Saturday to speak to the Legislature and Gov. and keep hammering away at this fight we have. He doesn't say why she did this but she has a plan, (we all know what that plan is though) Timing this before the break was obviously to her advantage and as we know, it was not known about as they were all blindsided as we were. He brought up about F.I.D. cards and how the recent supreme court ruling on the 2A makes it so all 50 states have shall issue of FID cards, yet only in Mass. it is up to the Chiefs in the towns discretion( I am not good at wording things but doing my best so bear with me) So actually Mass. is going against federal ruling on the FID issue, the only state to do this, no surprise there. I wish I recorded it to refer back as it's hard to paraphrase especially with my pissed off mindset lately. Anyway as you all know, if you are passionate about our cause, we can beat this just keep the pressure on and don't let up. Call twice or 3 times a day, email, fax, go to the GOAL events, tell your neighbors, everyone. He also said to remember any that may be up for re-election that does not go against this that your votes will not support them if they do not support us on this, that is really key, they pay attention to those numbers. He also spoke of possible lawsuits for loss of business from shops if it is proven she over stepped her bounds.
I think the Legislature is asking for clarification on too much and not focusing enough on stopping this directive that she has no authority to do. Keep telling your reps you want it stopped and you are totally against it.
Thank you Randy Hunt, good job getting word out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom