Private firearms safety (for Wife and her friends)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get my wife and her female friends signed up for a firearms safety course in hopes that she will apply for her LTC.

The only downside to this is that most if not all classes are on Saturdays and because of church commitments that day is out.

What is the cost for private lessons? Could this class be given on a Sunday? It would be more compelling if her friends took the class with her as well. So i would try to get her friends to sign up for the course as well.

Secondly is anyone interested in giving such a course?

Thanks

Weekday classes

Ken Maurer conducts a lot of classes on weekdays and very reasonable costs. In my opinion, his classes are among the very best that I have seen

I conduct NRA Home Firearms Safety classes during the work week, and can offer special pricing for family and friends of NES members.

If you wife and several of her friends were to sign up for an NRA HFS course, I could to it for them at the reduced rate of $100 per person.

Darius Arbabi
www.massgunlaw.com

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get my wife and her female friends signed up for a firearms safety course in hopes that she will apply for her LTC.
Keith, send a PM to n1zfg; I think that he's an instructor. Or hit him up next time you're at Mt Hollis Lodge.

Ross

Try Ted Oven at Northeast Trading Co. in N. Attleboro. I believe that he'll tailor the dates/times for your convenience.

Back
Top Bottom