pps43

just started a pps43 build,not too sure of were i want to go with it yet because of legalities.just missing 4 parts,anyone know of a place i can get the parts or blueprints for a cheap price?
barrel
trunnion & plate
upper receiver repair section.
for the most part i'd rather build everything but the barrel,but finding specs has proven kinda impossible so far.anyone try building one (semi or full) of these yet?

Impossible you say?!?!??

If you haven't already been, These are the places for you, Weaponeer Forums » PPS43, there are several PPS-43 build threads there. Also tons of threads on Weapons Guild

PPS-43 receiver blueprints (free)

Gunbroker is a good place to look, lots of parts there most of the time,.

Mad Machinist on Weapons Guild is selling 1903 drill rifle barrels that he machines down to use on the PPS-43 for $45

militarygunsupply.com
MGS PPS-43 Receiver Repair Section $74.95
MGS PPS-43 Trunnion Kit $69.95

GunThings.com
PPS-43 trunnion, trunnion bracket and rivet set. $65.00
PPS-43 receiver flat $37.00

Coldsteel Solutions
PPS43 Receiver Blank $140
PPS43 Trunnion $50
PPS43 Trunnion Stabilizer $15
Blueprints $15 (when not purchasing a blank)

buymilsurp.com
PPSH 43 Barrel 7.62x25 Polish Original Length $89.00
PPSH 43 Barrel 7.62x25 16.5" Length - Threaded $119.00

stenparts.com
PPS43 replacement section with template 14” - $50.00

And check out www.gunboards.com they have a military style semi-auto and an automatic forum as well as a build it your-self forum.

Lots of info around for you.

Can't wait to see your finished product!! I've been tempted but never the nerve to jump...[thinking]

Seen it. I’m looking for blueprints

If you check out the weaponsguild link Ziptar posted above, you'll find various pps-43 receiver drawings in the "pattern room".

User discretion is advised. No real "blueprints" - just drawings from measurements that assorted people have made.

Last edited:
Necro-thread. :(. I'd like to goof off with one of these things (if the parts were still fairly available) if only to get rid of some Tok ammo. I bought a case when I got a CZ52 a pile of years ago. I think they paid me $5 to take the case of ammo. I shot less than a box of it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom