PPC at MVCG Friday Oct 8th at 7 pm

clerk.mvgc

NES Member
Mystic Valley Gun Club in Malden, MA (www.mvgunclub.com) will commence our winter match schedule with a PPC match Friday Oct 8th at 7pm and the second Friday of the month thereafter thru May.

Any question feel free to pm here or write [email protected]

All safe shooters including beginners are welcome. Course of fire and equipment/firearms descriptions can be found here : http://www.mvgunclub.com/ppc.htm

Watch? Come on Dave dig out one of those old S&W's and come play with us! Us old timers still have a good chance to beat all those yugun's! Either way, it would be nice to see you!

Watch? Come on Dave dig out one of those old S&W's and come play with us! Us old timers still have a good chance to beat all those yugun's! Either way, it would be nice to see you!

Yeah, you old timers have a better chance to beat some older timers too.

I was wondering if the rules were written correctly.
It says left handed from the right barricade, and right handed from the left barricade.
I have shot a few PPC matches and have never heard of this before.
Was this a misprint? Usually it is left handed from the left side of the barricade, and right handed from the right side of the barricade.
Thanks

I was wondering if the rules were written correctly.
It says left handed from the right barricade, and right handed from the left barricade.
I have shot a few PPC matches and have never heard of this before.
Was this a misprint? Usually it is left handed from the left side of the barricade, and right handed from the right side of the barricade.
Thanks

This club has fold away barricades on each side (right and left) of it's shooting lanes. They are mounted on the lane dividers. They can be folded out or folded away. When shooting the "left handed from the right barricade" it is really shooting left handed from the left side of the right barricade when it is folded out.

Back
Top Bottom