• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Potential massacre averted as armed citizen takes down El Paso mall shooter

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
I did not see this posted anywhere.

A 16-year-old Hispanic male reportedly opened fire inside a Texas mall last week, killing one man and badly injuring three others. After leaving the food court bloody, the youth allegedly took aim at bystanders. The gunman's continued aggression proved to be a fateful slip, for a stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

"be a fateful slip, for a stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip."

"During a bout of fisticuffs"

So while the Marty Robbins reference is cool as this is EP, I think this is the first time in my life I have seen 'fisticuffs' in a news article.

So while the Marty Robbins reference is cool as this is EP, I think this is the first time in my life I have seen 'fisticuffs' in a news article.
Meh, the author probably played Fallout 3.

When you absolutely have to have Long John Silvers, Sabarros, or some crappy Chinese food you are definitely putting your life at risk.

Sweet mother Mary, that article reads like it was written by AI...

So is a lot of the media we all read already. At least crudely.

I would have said ten years from now (but the recent onslaught of AI / AR tech propaganda suggests maybe three years from now) most of what you read on the internet will be AI generated, as far as news or informational pages go.

Even forums like this get "bot" posts (there was one this morning) but soon enough those bots will be so smooth you won't even know if the guy you're chatting with is human or a program.

My thoughts exactly...

Back
Top Bottom