Postive Experience - MA Green Town

Here's how it went:

-Took MSP-certified course on June 21;
-Met with officer in charge of permits on July 5th;
-Received Class-A LTC with No Restrictions today (August 5th).

Interview with the officer was about 8 min and went like this:

-Handed her the completed (paper) application, which she briefly reviewed;
-She didn't ask a SINGLE question during the process;
-Officer used ink fingerprinting and didn't enter the app. in the on-line system while I was there.
*No meeting with COP or further interaction with the dept., other than calling a few times to check the status.

I don't think it could have gone any smoother. I'm not comfortable with giving out location on-line, but it was a green town in Hampden County, Mass. Town population is about 9k and is very close to the RED Spfld., MA.

That sounds about the same as we went through with my wife for her LTC-A last September as well as my last renewal a few years ago...except here the woman who does it all isn't even a police officer. No interaction face to face with any uniformed LEO at all. Simple and quick.

Here's how it went:

-Took MSP-certified course on June 21;
-Met with officer in charge of permits on July 5th;
-Received Class-A LTC with No Restrictions today (August 5th).

Interview with the officer was about 8 min and went like this:

-Handed her the completed (paper) application, which she briefly reviewed;
-She didn't ask a SINGLE question during the process;
-Officer used ink fingerprinting and didn't enter the app. in the on-line system while I was there.
*No meeting with COP or further interaction with the dept., other than calling a few times to check the status.

I don't think it could have gone any smoother. I'm not comfortable with giving out location on-line, but it was a green town in Hampden County, Mass. Town population is about 9k and is very close to the RED Spfld., MA.

Ummmm left out one detail.......and I can't believe this hasn't been asked yet....but was she hot?

Wow, one month turn around and you called a 'couple of times' for a status?

Not very patient are we?[smile]

Congrats on the great experience.

Back
Top Bottom