• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possible Craigslist Scam for Tree Stand

Mr. Malibu

NES Member
Maybe this is a legit ad but also could be a scam to convince someone to steal/remove a stand. Is this anyone's stand? I don't need it, but want to make sure that no fellow NESer's stand goes missing.

EDIT: Fixed my poor grammar.

Last edited:
If it's on the guy's private property it could be legit. Maybe the guy got injured and can't remove it? Old guy died and widow just wants it gone?

Last edited:
If it's on the guy's private property it could be legit. Maybe the guy got injured and can't remove it? Old guy died and widow just wants it gone?
I worked with a guy years ago that had a couple of ladder stands at one time that his father had removed from his private property in Western mass. Family didn't hunt and they found some nice ladder stands on his lot that he just took down because he didn't give anyone permission to hunt there. He gave them away to guys that he knew hunted. I assumed it was legal to just remove them based on them being on private property woth no permission.

Back
Top Bottom