Poll: ADM vs Sig Sauer

Which AR is better?

• ADM UIC Mod 2

• Sig Sauer MCX Spear Lt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of the two, I'd vote Sig. Kinda stupid pricey but a well sorted out rifle.

Really not that familiar with ADM. Archer Daniels Midland? Just kidding. For the money I'd build up a matched Aero upper/lower with a top shelf barrel, bolt, and trigger and spend the ~$900 I saved on something else.

Well, they are sold out of these:

CAPTAIN QUINT 13.9" UIC PATROL RIFLE

The 13.9" Captain Quint Patrol Rifle is designed to be a well-balanced fighting rifle for tactical shooters who utilize weapon lights and laser aiming devices. The CORE Barrel profile was designed to address issues with weight distribution, balance, and handling of traditional profiles, while increasing performance through consistent harmonics and uniform heat dissipation. This rifle is currently offered in our new color, Bull Shark Grey. Also available in a Gray Sphincter Camouflage pattern. The Surefire Warcomp/ SOLGW 9-Port NOX is pinned and welded to make the barrel length greater than 16.1" which makes this a rifle. Built on a billet aluminum, fully ambidextrous upper and lower receiver set, the UIC Mod 2 is the Flagship Carbine of the UIC line.

Of the two, I'd vote Sig. Kinda stupid pricey but a well sorted out rifle.

Really not that familiar with ADM. Archer Daniels Midland? Just kidding. For the money I'd build up a matched Aero upper/lower with a top shelf barrel, bolt, and trigger and spend the ~$900 I saved on something else.

My first thought was genetically modified corn V Faux AR platform. Odd choice...hard to decide.

I’d go SIG. It’s the future rifle of the armed forces. That alone will make it keep its value in years to come. Also, I sincerely believe that no other gun manufacturer out there put as much money and effort into R+D as SIG does. That should be worth something in my book.

Of the two, Sig for sure.

Reality is I’d take an HK MR556 over either Sig or ADM.

If I’m looking at mid tier or low upper tier, I’m looking at BCM and LWRC. ADM does nothing for me. The Sig is intriguing. High end stupid money, KA all the way.

Back
Top Bottom