Police: Tukwila man's 'safe room' packed with guns, saw-blade, mace

"a homemade mace utilizing a chain and a saw blade,"

At first, I laughed cuz I scanned it quickly and understood it as some sort of chainsaw equipped with mace!

I bet he owned one of these, too....

[rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what exactly was this guy arrested for and being detained for? Having a case of ammo, a couple of guns, and some mace?

Someone please fill me in, here, as I am sure that I missed something when reading the wonderfully unbiased piece of moonbat journalism.[rolleyes]

It certainly seems that he was busted for the arms, and 'threatening his mother' was the trumped up charge used to cover what they were doing to the guy.

Not to be all tinfoil hatlike but anybody else think this could easily happen to any of us? News story would read as below:

"Jim Bob NES'r was arrested today and his arsenal 9 assault rifles, 12 handguns, 2 .50 caliber muzzle loading rifles, and over 12,000 rounds of ammo were confiscated today on charges of the cops not liking him and his ex-g/f wanting to get even for him leaving the toilet seat up, she says he threatened to attack her with his weapons then go on a rampage, he's being held in jail for $200k bond in a cell with a murdering drug dealer who on another case of injustice was trying to straighten his life out, he is currently being held on $500 cash bail and there is a fund setup on facebook to help with his legal fees."

Not to be all tinfoil hatlike but anybody else think this could easily happen to any of us? News story would read as below:

"Jim Bob NES'r was arrested today and his arsenal 9 assault rifles, 12 handguns, 2 .50 caliber muzzle loading rifles, and over 12,000 rounds of ammo were confiscated today on charges of the cops not liking him and his ex-g/f wanting to get even for him leaving the toilet seat up, she says he threatened to attack her with his weapons then go on a rampage, he's being held in jail for $200k bond in a cell with a murdering drug dealer who on another case of injustice was trying to straighten his life out, he is currently being held on $500 cash bail and there is a fund setup on facebook to help with his legal fees."

LOL
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Well im completely screwed if they come to my house because I have a compound bow and a boat load of arrows and oooohhh gasp some guns. Scary things sell papers we all know this

Let this be a lesson to all you guys who live with your mother.

Best post yet.

First thing I thought.

You guys are a funny bunch, now I just have to figure out how to tactically open a can of mace with a chainsaw.... err... that I lost in a boating accident... err... along with my .50 muzzle loading assault rifle.

Back
Top Bottom