Police: Take action during a mass attack

Enzo

NES Member
Here is a New York Times article that was in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette today and probably a lot of newspapers.

For those of us on this forum the conclusions are what we already knew but surprising still that its being published in the liberal newspapers.

Police: Take action during a mass attack - Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com

"Research on mass shootings over the past decade has bolstered the idea that people at the scene of an attack have a better chance of survival if they take an active stance rather than waiting to be rescued by the police, who in many cases cannot get there fast enough to prevent the loss of life. "

Sorry, we can't take any active stance, we've been prohibited from carrying the necessary tools to do so and if you have your way, we won't have them at all.

So, people can now reap the benefits of having fools as their legislators, fools who support their actions and even bigger fools who enforce their laws.

Take your own "active stance" a**h***!, YOU created the problem, you ****ing solve it!!!

They mean take action after a properly trained first responder has instructed us on exactly how to act, right?

Stop, drop, and roll or is it tuck and cover. Or maybe it is run, hide, fight(with a stapler) master gov't I think we need another filmstrip to teach us what to do. Being a disarmed Masspeasant I'm going with stop,drop, tuck, cover, run while hiding under a table. I'm good. I'd fight but only if I had a hicap stapler.

Stop, drop, and roll or is it tuck and cover. Or maybe it is run, hide, fight(with a stapler) master gov't I think we need another filmstrip to teach us what to do. Being a disarmed Masspeasant I'm going with stop,drop, tuck, cover, run while hiding under a table. I'm good. I'd fight but only if I had a hicap stapler.

Its bend over.

“We used to sit outside and set up a perimeter and wait for the SWAT team to get there,” ...

"...the Virginia Tech episode had changed her thinking about how to advise students because it was clear that Cho had “one goal, and that seemed to be to kill as many people as possible before ending his life.”

These hound-dogs are really on the trail now.

If any of us stop a mass murder here with our approved , taxed, registered , licensed concealed personal sidearms we'd be arrested , investigated , demonized and lose "suitability" in the best case scenario.

If any of us stop a mass murder here with our approved , taxed, registered , licensed concealed personal sidearms we'd be arrested , investigated , demonized and lose "suitability" in the best case scenario.

Nope arresting the stopper might bring press coverage, you might lose your permit in MA, but hearing crickets would be the most likely result. There have been a couple of shooters stopped the story doesn't fit the agenda better to not cover it then try and spin it.
Anyone else curious as to how far this gets to go? If the correct response to an active shooter is immediately shooting them, taken to the libtard cops gotta shoot open carry types, just to be safe...

When liberals don't have common sense, they rely on research.

Hmm, not so much.

First, liberals don't have and have never had common sense, and any research that exists that isn't favorable to their agenda is either completley disregarded, failingly criticized or is manipulated to try and favor their agenda.

Their "universe" is and always will be "parallel" to reality. Fact and reality will never be allowed to interfere with their emotional and irrational decision making processes, no matter what the ultimate cost is.

Not true, you can always pee on them or throw feces at them. Perhaps use a pair of blunt nosed scissors: but don't you dare run with them.

Duely noted in my sheeple rules to follow book : Shall not run with scissors.[laugh][laugh]

Don't forget to piss and vomit also.

[rofl]

Liberals live in fear, as they have not a notion of self-preservation as a personal responsibility against physical harm and exist with constant anxiety over everyday events. Because of being fundamentally cowardly, Liberals have a need for others to intervene on their behalf...nominally the government. They would rather hide in a corner and await punishment when SHTF or maybe hope there is some else there to save them.

But at the same time, to empower themselves -- to overcompensate for their lack of testosterone, they then force their own notion of relinquishing fundamental self-determination onto everyone else so they feel better about themselves....making them on equal terms. Really its no different then the school yard bully who does so only because they don't want people to realize how they are actually scared of life and have no self-confidence. There is no winners or losers...in Sports or in Life.

So we are left with liberals continued attempt to pacify a nation down to their level as a way of to justify their own inability to live up to standards of survival established through thousands of years of Darwin evolution.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the MSM would get the message out. "Carry guns! A personal protection weapon just stopped a mass shooting." You'd get interviewed by Piers Morgan, who of course would thank you for finally showing the world that a good guy with a gun can stop a bad one. You'd get the "golden double barrel" award from Shotgun Joe, and you'd be a regional hero.
Either that, or you could listen to the crickets from the comfort of your cell.

Back
Top Bottom