• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police shootout suspect sues town

The chief says the round count was greatly exaggerated. It may have been, but it was pretty clearly more than a few rounds fired.
It's a little disappointing that one guy fired at least 18 rounds from a rifle didn't score any significant hits. Now it is possible that he was just pumping rounds into the house to keep the guy pinned down, but the engagement was at pretty close range for an AR. Suppressing fire?

In general, I think it sucks that the guy was on the ground and they shot him 3 more times, but when you start shooting at cops, you really don't get to bitch when they shoot back

In general, I think it sucks that the guy was on the ground and they shot him 3 more times, but when you start shooting at cops, you really don't get to bitch when they shoot back
A good fraction of bodycam videos
provide me as much food for thought
in the 1-2 minutes after the shooting stops,
as before and during the fight.

The chief says the round count was greatly exaggerated. It may have been, but it was pretty clearly more than a few rounds fired.
It's a little disappointing that one guy fired at least 18 rounds from a rifle didn't score any significant hits. Now it is possible that he was just pumping rounds into the house to keep the guy pinned down, but the engagement was at pretty close range for an AR. Suppressing fire?

In general, I think it sucks that the guy was on the ground and they shot him 3 more times, but when you start shooting at anyone, you really don't get to bitch when they shoot back
fify

Back
Top Bottom