Police Patch Trading Thread?

Hey guys..

How many of you collect/trade police patches. If there is interest maybe we could do a patch trading thread.

Post what you want to trade away and what your looking for maybe?

If there is interest let me know!!

Trade List:

GlockGuy17
Has: MA DOC; FSCPD; Lynne Fire
Wants: Any MA PD or State PD from other states. (old, new, or obscelete)

ItalianBostonian:
Has: Various MA, NH PD's and some Feds.
Wants: MSP STOP

M.Nastek:
Wants NE area patches

Dagnutz:
Has: Marshfield PF and FD

Steelhorse:
Has: Chicopee
Wants: Any MA local Town

Last edited:
I tried once to collect a patch from all the cities and towns in Ma. Some are just near impossible to get. I ended up with just over a hundred and then sold the collection.[sad] I still have some Lynn PD patches, if anyone wants one let me know.

I could use a Lynn Patch.

I have a MA DOC patch and several Fitchburg State College patches to trade. I have more comming in soon so i will have a better idea of what i have then.

Last edited:
I have A LOT of patches. From the Ma State Police different teams, Boston PD, a lot of patches from different cities around MA and NH, to Federal Departments.

What I am looking for is a MA State Police STOP Team Patch, if anyone has one of these that they want to trade for something please get in touch with me.

Ok guys I started a list on the first post of what you have and what you want. Hopefully more people will post with interests and I will update as needed.

My nephew just made it on the Las Vegas Metro PD this summer.
from Raymond, NH
Medically Retired E-5 Marine, Purple Heart among other awards.

Some Local New England PD patches would be cool.

Mike

OK....

Not sure if this is kosher (If not, please do what you must, mods) but I have some patches on eBay (there will be about 200 all told). [shocked]

Search for framingham-mer and you'll see them. I'm not a collector, so honestly I;m not interested in a trade, but if there's something that your collection needs.....

Back
Top Bottom