Police Officer Shot While Attempting To Catch Cow

And of course this story couldn't end without them killing the very dangerous cow.
Livestock ain't all Far Side.
The day we spotted one hog going walkabout at the Cobleskill Fair,
we were satisfied content to dime 'em out to neighboring porcophiles
and let them use the Deeply Gnawed sheet of plywood
to herd it back to its pen for the week.

Apparently I reacted entirely the wrong way the day I showed up at a friend's place in Berkley to find 3 of his oxen walking up the driveway. Silly me, I just blocked the driveway with my truck, got out and walked them back to their pen. Little did I know, I was supposed to call in a fire-team on a blackhawk. [banghead]

Well, at least they taught that terrified animal a lesson about what happens when one human shoots another human. [rolleyes]

A buddy of mine was a local cop. He was old school. He would have been around 65-68 now. He talked about young "kids" in the force. How at every moment, they were drawing their sidearm. "In thirty years doing this job, do you know how many times I've pulled my gun?? All of the crazy s-word you know I was involved in. Thirty years. Six times."

WTF were they gonna do with a pistol????

Found video of the incident:

My guess - he NDed into himself

Based on them not pointing out who did shoot him I am guessing you are correct. He, or one of his highly trained coworkers, suffered a firearm "malfunction". Either way nothing will come of it. Police never eat their own, unless they are disloyal to the gang.

Back
Top Bottom