• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police officer pushes citizen, then arrests him (video)

Nothing but damned skin heads with badges and guns. What pisses me off is they will file some trumped up charge about something he did or said that the camera did not see. The poor guy was still calling him "sir" as they were cuffing him. These aren't the cops of my youth. Some of them were bad but nothing like the crap I see and read about almost every day now. Where are we heading people?

That shove was a set up, the cop waited until the other officer was not looking and shoved and yelled get back causing the other officer to run back and initiate the arrest. I have heard stories from cops in Lowell that talked about that kind of shit. Never saw it happen so it was all hearsay.

Are these guys that bored? Is their penis envy really that great? I have seen poor guys like this who were a bit more aggressive after getting manhandled and it just gives these bozos a reason to use more force. They don't even fear the camera anymore? I don't even know what to think anymore.[banghead]

I got one of those when I stumbled across a sobriety roadblock in my town a couple of years ago.

After I refused to discuss my evening's activities with the officer, then politely (and legally) refused a field sobriety test, he sent me on my way with a cordial "see you around".

ha.

Illegal, invalid police bullshit.....

I do not respect the police and what they stand for now. They do not have the responsibility to keep me safe, that's my job. Yet if I do my job, these peacocks get offended and arrest me for saving my own life, or my childs' (yes, plural)...

I have no use for an a**h*** who dresses up like a ****ing nazi everyday and calls it a valid job...they're nothing more than first responders to your death, your wife's rape scene, your child's pedophile murder scene. And **** you if you think you have the right to defend any of them without a pig's authority...welcome to Massachusetts with a c**t for an AG and a completely ignorant governor who would serve us better picking peanuts...

To the bimbo who dresses like a nazi, STFU. Do you really expect me to take you seriously? No, stop...shut up, there's no amount of Generation Cupcake whining that will EVER make me respect you.

To the a**h***s who dress up as nazis and think you're credible....think twice. I build shit for you to use. I put my ass on the line for you to keep your asses alive. I work 70 hour weeks to build gear for you, missing time with my children/family. I hate you...I utterly despise everything you stand for. Yet, I manufacture gear that resembles Star Wars and shit that would make Han Solo envious, but you can't get a ****ing address right (hell, your boss can't even lie right after flipping his car). And I will keep your ass alive...my gear will keep you going so you can work the next day...and the day after....and the next, and the next. Maybe someday, you'll pull your heads out of your collective ass and realize.....only because of Us, do you have any validity. The moment we don't believe you to be credible.........that's the day you end.

Read my sig line....I fear no human, I fear nothing, (I'm not chasing you cuz i'm admittedly out of bhape but the safety of my children's future. You, count for less than nothing in comparison to my children...

I do the speed limit, I obey the bullshit that is Mass Law. You could sell my urine on the black market to nuns, it's so clean. I have never given you reason to attack me, my person, my family. Do not expect me to roll over and piss on my stomach for you, like a dog, just becuase you have a ****ing nazi outfit on.

There will come a time when you're desparate for help. I will watch. I will not lift a finger for any of you while you protect each other. I will willingly watch you die as you murder us and cover each other's tracks. Change the Thin Blue Line....and you might actually find us amenable....even helpful. Until then, enter our homes and be prepared for war.....

If you ever go after my children...

How's that for irony? I hate you, yet my livelihood depends on you coming home at night. And your life depends on me doing a good job....

/rant over
/30 soconds of breating...:)

The police should be held to a very high level of accountability. The cop in the video? Fired.

Charged with battery..

With that vid, I would mortgage my house and sue him personally for battery. I would also sue the department.

Last edited:
Highly doubt that will happen if anything he would probably get suspendid "WITH PAY".

Thats the problem. The police have little to no accountability. the police have to be completely out of line plus on video for anything to happen to them. We see this in the news all the time. A police officer completely out of control and a menace to the community, but more times than none nothing happens.

If the police want to keep tarnishing their image, they are doing a great job at it. The shooting in Beverly last month didnt help out my opinion to much. Talk about zero professionalism.

There's a short article about this in the local paper where this happened.

The CoP's response is typical:

“The video that we have seen is about (a minute long) and is a small percentage of the encounter,” said Fort Collins Police Chief John Hutto at a news conference Monday afternoon. “So I think it’s important to put things in context and not jump to any conclusions about the actions that led up to the event, or the actions post-video taken by either the officers or the suspects.”

I don't care if the encounter was two hours long. A cop shoved a citizen who was not a threat to him. He needs to be fired.

There's a short article about this in the local paper where this happened.

The CoP's response is typical:

I don't care if the encounter was two hours long. A cop shoved a citizen who was not a threat to him. He needs to be fired.

How do you know he was not a threat? Did you hear what he was saying to him? Do you know what happened a minute ago? The video appears to be late at night outside a bar? I am sure they were drinking sprite with a bag skittles in his hand.

Let me clarify. It does not give him the right to push who ever he wants, but its hard to judge someone over a very short you tube clip. It make you ignorant.

Very few cops take it to far. MOST don't. Everyone has bad apples. The bad apples need to be fired and disciplined.

How do you know he was not a threat? Did you hear what he was saying to him? Do you know what happened a minute ago? The video appears to be late at night outside a bar? I am sure they were drinking sprite with a bag skittles in his hand.

How does the guy go from standing there, to shoved to immediately arrested? 5 seconds prior to being shoved the arresting officer didn't seem to interested in it.

How does the guy go from standing there, to shoved to immediately arrested? 5 seconds prior to being shoved the arresting officer didn't seem to interested in it.

Very easily could have a made a verbal threat that wasn't heard. Again, I am not saying he is innocent or guilty, but its hard to judge from a you tube clip

Very easily could have a made a verbal threat that wasn't heard. Again, I am not saying he is innocent or guilty, but its hard to judge from a you tube clip

I call utter BS on that. The cop shoved him then went back to writing in his notebook. If there was a threat, you don't shove someone then go back to penning your novel. The cop provoked an incident, plain and simple.

I call utter BS on that. The cop shoved him then went back to writing in his notebook. If there was a threat, you don't shove someone then go back to penning your novel. The cop provoked an incident, plain and simple.

We could go back and forth all day. You don't know and I don't know. So don't judge.

We could go back and forth all day. You don't know and I don't know. So don't judge.
You are correct, anything reported in the media, youtube, etc; we don't really know what happened. It does appear to me that the officer was acting unprofessionally. Part of the job of cops is to deal with the scum of the Earth and to do so in a professional manner. I don't care if the kid was describing how he had the cop's mom, sister, and daughter all over a barrel, there is no reason to assault someone then go back to filling out a ticket. If it was a real threat, he would have continued to eliminate the threat, not go back to writing. I cannot think of a scenario where a cop should be allowed to assault you then just continue with mundane actions.

At best what you are asking us to do is give the cop the benefit of the doubt and accept this as yet another isolated incident where 'what really happened was off camera'. I for one would like to live in a world where I do not have to give the cops the benefit of the doubt all the time. It would be nice to say 'yup, that kid deserved a beat down' instead of having to give the benefit of doubt to someone who looks like a skinhead in uniform on a powertrip assaulting some and intimidating others with unlawful requests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom