PM sent folder

garyz

NES Member
ok, just starting to play w/ the pm folders.
is there anyway to move the sent pm's into a folder?
in the inbox, there is an option to move to folder, but not in the sent
do I need to chg a setting, or am I just out of luck?
I know I can just send them to myself, and then move them, but just wanted to know if there was another way

thx
garyz

Look in the Control Panel for PMs, Edit Folders will create new folders for you, then you should be able to move them from the Inbox. Check the ones to move, then scroll to the end of page and select Move to Folder.

I was able to create a new folder, but when I'm in my sent box, the only options are
delete / mark as read / mark as unread / dowload as (3 different types)
but there is no move to folder?

I thought my info would work. It appears this same way to me in CombatCarry.com which uses the same software and since I'm just a regular user there, I'm seeing what regular users here should be seeing.

If this really doesn't work here for regular users, perhaps this is a setting that Derek/sHORTY set differently?

Hopefully we'll see a more informative response here from one of the Admins.

For SENT messages there is no option for me to allow you to file it to a folder. Forward the message to yourself and then file the message. I will check with Dave to see if there is a way to program the software to allow it in the future.

Gary,

My apologies for mis-reading your request!

What I stated is true, but NOT for the Sent folder. Even Mods (and Admin) can't put them in another folder. When I want to do a "cleanup" of PMs, I also want to be able to move Sent PMs. No dice with this software . . . all other folders seem to be "movable" but not Sent!

Back
Top Bottom