• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES PM E-mail seems corrupted

Just noticed this a week or so ago. I'll get a PM message form other people but 'turbo38gn', Jack Cxxxxx is listed the sender in the PM ? I did business with t38gn in the last two weeks not sure what the problem my computer seems fine ? 4E615B1A-CFA5-49B6-A77B-B4CB098DA204.jpeg

This is not regarding a PM - this is another using making a post in a thread that you also replied in.

I think not.....one post was a reply to my NES classified ad that Jack never replied to. In fact every person posting replies to my “ How do I recover my firearms from the local PD“.....Jack is on the header and he never replied ?

Thanks shorty

All emails from NES come from the same email address ([email protected]) - it seems like this has been added to your phone's address book as Jack Cotton, making it look like it's coming from him.

This is the particular email that you took the screen shot of above - notice the 'sender' line. The lines I censored are your email address.
1583371871921.png

Back
Top Bottom