Please keep my grandson in your prayers

Thoughts and prayers headed your way for the full recovery of the little guy!

About the only redeeming value of MA (Boston in particular) is the very best medical care you can get anywhere!

My thoughts are with him. As others have said, he is in good hands--best in the world. My son had leg surgery there last year and it was a very positive experience.

Prayers first, my three year old daughter had kidney surgury in 2004 and they are by far the best at surgery and Keeping the pArent up to date. Good luck and kudos to children's hospital!

It was nerve wracking but with childrens we made it through.

Our most positive thoughts are coming your grandson's way. With 2 kids of our own, that's a whole lot of positive energy. Best wishes for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

As a lot said, Children's is the best. My son had open heart at 5 days there, and again at 14 y.o. this past summer. He had the same cardiologist both times. He's in very capable hands. Prayers sent.

Our thoughts and prayers are added. My older son was born with an orthopaedic disability so much that I thought he would be excluded from many opportunities in the coming years. After two surgeries by Dr. Peter Waters at Boston Childrens, both Dr. Waters and my son had other thoughts. Now in high school, my son is a starting offensive tackle and has shot high power at Camp Perry the last two summers.

You grandson and your family are in the best of care by the best people.

Back
Top Bottom