• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

please delete

Get a 27. Round is snappy is bs. It's called recoil. Never noticed it till it was mentioned here.
I like the 27 because you can find 40 cal to shoot and if you like the 9mm you can buy a drop in barrel for 100 and shoot both. I also have a g22 and a g23 and the mags will fit in the 27 as well. Not a sexy gun but goes boom when you pull the trigger. It's my winter carry.

Get a G26 and save yourself the BS. If you ever want to sell it, it'll be worth a lot more later.

-Mike

Oh Boy, not another.... "It's too snappy buy a 9mm" thread.

Man up, Glocks handle recoil very well, buy the G27, lot of power in a little package. Get the +1 extension for your pinky. A 10+1 subcompact in fotay is a force to be reckoned with.

.40 is snappy I guess but I like shooting snappy guns. Just practice with it and get good at follow up shots and you'll be fine.

.40 is snappy I guess but I like shooting snappy guns. Just practice with it and get good at follow up shots and you'll be fine.

Shoot cheap 40 ammo thats not as hot at the range, but carry some 200gr Buffalo Boar.

I'd be more worried about my wrists typing at a computer all day than the occasional range trip practicing to protect my life.

Shoot cheap 40 ammo thats not as hot at the range, but carry some 200gr Buffalo Boar.

I'd be more worried about my wrists typing at a computer all day than the occasional range trip practicing to protect my life.

true...recoil is what makes shooting fun IMO.

FWIW, I enjoy shooting my G27 more than my 9mm G17. I seriously considered a G26 since all my 17 mags would fit, but glad I went with the 27, I always seem to find 40 target ammo, and it also has some excellent SD loads (I like Federal HST).

And, a little recoil does make it fun to shoot![thumbsup]

I carry my g27 gen 2.5 everywhere everyday, I really don't ever consider getting anything else for EDC. Prob have put 800-1000 rounds through mine with zero issues/malfunctions. Fits very comfortably in my Crossbreed and I never have an issue concealing it. Would absolutely recommend the mag extension.

Back
Top Bottom