Pittsfield Tea Party - crashed

The event organizers would like to locate this woman.

I have no idea who she was, or where she went. All I remember is she was standing quietly on the square closest to Patricks. Small stature, baseball cap, glasses...If you can visualize Park Square, the upstanding youths were standing on the hill above the sidewalk - the "ringleader" with the 'Obama!' sign and the screaming to match was standing right nest to her blocking her sign with his...

For now, those BHO supporters showed, that they are rude, racist, bad-behaving folks, while tea-party even participants are, in fact, peaceful protesters.
MassMark, well done on showing this boy his stupidity!
In Providence, I also saw several counterprotesters. They were ignored, so soon understood they have nothing to do there.
Anyway...
Clearly, the event attracts the attention. I hope it will be even more visible next year!

P.S. Today I saw a sign in Providence:
Congress suck. No more taxes!
[wink]

A little update:

I just got the following by email. I'm sorry this has become a "GOP" thing, but out here in the sticks one is thankful for any (almost) organization thet'll pick up the torch.

My advice to these people, immediately after the TEA Party rally, was to organize an open-carry RKBA rally for July 4th. Well, that's not gonna fly.

I'm just passing on this email to those in the Western province who may not be on the email list.

Thanks for coming to the Pittsfield TEA Party!
We had an amazing turnout and though some in the press are trying to diminish the results of our protest, we know how many people heard us and support our cause.

You took the time out of your busy schedule to stand up and be heard - Thank you!

For the peaceful exercising of your rights of free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, you were called, by the liberal media, a bigot, racist, and a radical right-ring extremist possible of committing terrorist acts against our country. And what did the White House have to say about the expression of your constitutional rights? "Unhealthy." (Senior White House Adviser David Axelrod)

Do not be stopped by their bias. The TEA party must continue!

On tax day you let your feelings be known, please let us know how you would like to continue the TEA party.

Berkshire Conservatives and the Berkshire County Republican Association will continue to organize support for conservative issues and fiscally responsible government. We need to know how you would like to be involved. Use one of the links below to send us an email to tell us. When you select a link, an email will be started with a subject line that tells us your response. You can add a message if you wish with more information.

1. Interested in Berkshire Conservatives news and information? Click here

2. Interested in news and information from both the Berkshire Conservatives and the Berkshire County Republican Association? Click here

3. I am already on the BCRA mailing list. Click here

The Conservative movement is alive and well in Berkshire County, and it is because folks like you care. Stay involved! Together we can make a difference, and that is change YOU can believe in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are all invited to attend the Berkshire County Republican Association Annual Member Meeting: Monday, April 27, 7-8:30 PM
Our annual member meeting is this Monday, April 27 from 7-8:30 PM at the Itallian-American Club, 203 Newell St, Pittsfield. All are welcome!

Directions to the Meeting

Nick Connors, the MassGOP Executive Director will join us to discuss the state of the State Party and speak of future plans.

We will also discuss plans for the BCRA for the coming year and conduct the bi-annual election of our board members and officers.

Visit the BCRA online at www.berkshiregop.org

Back
Top Bottom