• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pittsburg NH - Multiple Shot at General Store

Damn. I'm up there all the time at my buddy's cabin.

Is the Lake Francis General Store the one on the right before Young's store?

It's not the old Top Gas is it? I hope to hell it isn't. My friends and I booked a guided hunt with the new owner of that place for Thanksgiving week. He's a cool guy.

EDIT: Crap. It is the Top Gas location. Damn, I hope they're OK.

Last edited:
More details are coming out. It seems the shooting didn't take place at the store, but at the suspect's home on Baker Drive. They ran out and were driven to the store to call for help.

Kenneth Arsenault has been arrested. Link.

A third person, a man, was found dead in a burned pickup truck at the scene of the shooting, police said

Damn ,i have a house on first Conn. lake. my Family said some shady people were seen in the area in the past week

Jesus. my wife and i go there at least once a year and I know that store because it was the only place I could find excedrine at 7AM! Not leaving the guns at home when i camp anymore I'll say that much.

Jesus. my wife and i go there at least once a year and I know that store because it was the only place I could find excedrine at 7AM! Not leaving the guns at home when i camp anymore I'll say that much.

Umm you should always have a gun on you when you're camping.

If you don't have a NH permit just don't conceal carry it. Seriously though, don't ever camp without a firearm it's just plain dumb.

If you don't have a NH permit just don't conceal carry it. Seriously though, don't ever camp without a firearm it's just plain dumb.

well thanks for that - I really had no idea what the laws were, so I just packed mace and a KA-Bar. so if I open carry, I'm OK?

thanks for all the tips guys - I'll definitely remember this for when we go back up there, which if Im really lucky, will be soon.

Back
Top Bottom