• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Philadelphia teen accused of planning national terrorist attack The Pennsylvania teen was in touch with a group affiliated with Al Qaeda, the FBI said

Reptile

NES Member
A Philadelphia teenager was plotting a national attack with members of the global terrorism group Katibat al Tawhid wal Jihad, which is affiliated with Al Qaeda, and had access to a "significant" number of guns and was working on building a bomb, authorities said.

The 17-year-old, who wasn't named during Monday's press conference, was arrested and faces a litany of charges, including possession of weapons of mass destruction and terrorism.

He was in the process of building improvised explosive devices with several undisclosed targeted locations "that were not just in Philadelphia," FBI Special Agent in Charge Jacqueline Maguire said during Monday's press conference.

I wonder what kind of guns he had.

A Philadelphia teenager was plotting a national attack with members of the global terrorism group Katibat al Tawhid wal Jihad, which is affiliated with Al Qaeda, and had access to a "significant" number of guns and was working on building a bomb, authorities said.

The 17-year-old, who wasn't named during Monday's press conference, was arrested and faces a litany of charges, including possession of weapons of mass destruction and terrorism.

He was in the process of building improvised explosive devices with several undisclosed targeted locations "that were not just in Philadelphia," FBI Special Agent in Charge Jacqueline Maguire said during Monday's press conference.

Ghost.

I can't stand when they don't name the suspect.
I‘ll put money on his name being “Mohammed” something.

I can tell you what his name ISN’T, for example, his name isn’t close to any of the following:

Nigel Pennington, III
Vinny Pastorelli
Dougie ”Sully” Sullivan
Luther Washington
Zhang Chung
Nick Papadoukas
Joey Smith and/or Jones

must of been that evil, devil worshiping, adrenochrome drinking, child sacrificing brady bunch cult

I‘ll put money on his name being “Mohammed” something.

I can tell you what his name ISN’T, for example, his name isn’t close to any of the following:

Nigel Pennington, III
Vinny Pastorelli
Dougie ”Sully” Sullivan
Luther Washington
Zhang Chung
Nick Papadoukas
Joey Smith and/or Jones

How about Raphael DeJesus?

Love to know where a 17 year old is getting guns. Lots of them
I'd can sort of believe he was smart enough to build Ghost Guns.

If he is so good with the internet that he can communicate to terror groups effectively - he surely can watch videos on building guns.

As a child I would make electronic devices with the help of my cousin. We'd build "boxes". Small enclosures that have buttons and lights.
They were like Darth Vader's chest box. Since I was 4 in the 1970's I was crazy about LED lights. Still am.

Such skills are essential for making detonators. Not into that but the skills are the same. I'm also a master with a soldering iron and great and building kits. When I was 17 I was modding radio scanners.

I think this kid is a contender. He appears to have money and skills and the desire to kill.

I think this is going to be big.

The Pennsylvania teen was in touch with the FBI​

This title would be more accurate.

From the FBI.
Usually, yes.

Seems like this kid had been working independently from the FBI.

I'm getting tired of these antisemitic neo Nazi white nationalists who want to be terrorists.

White Nationalism is the greatest threat to our homeland.

Back
Top Bottom