Philadelphia father killed by carjackers while trying to shield 2-year-old daughter

I would have lived somewhere else....classic case of white flight...
I dont see how its racist to leave a dying neighborhood, i advise anyone living somewhere unsafe to move.(i cant or how im poor? arent legit excuses figure it out or enjoy your cesspool)

Random violence can happen anywhere, when it happens daily its not so random anymore and should be avoided

Just last Saturday my daughter was bitching at me for wearing my edc around my 18 month granddaughter. Why are you so paranoid she said. You're at a bbq. What do you think is going to happen?
I just sent her this story. [rolleyes]
My daughter hugs me to check for a gun when she doesn't like the surroundings.
Smart kid - first time didn't give away that I was carrying by asking, just gave the gun a tap while giving a quick hug (followed by a big smile)

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

No shit. Get a clue. Tell us how you would have handled it, come on now don't be shy.

He was still seated in the driver's seat when they walked up to him. They shot him after he complied and was trying to get his daughter out. Apparently he want moving fast enough for the scumbags. Gore's to show that the usual stupid advice from the antis about giving them whay they want and you'll be ok is bullshit.

I'd say if those two didn't look like they wanted to talk to him about book of Mormon, keep the ****ing car in gear and window closed.

Not profiling the guy, but he is altruist and a good soul, if he had a gun, he probably would never shot, even if he could. Such is life. If you want to see butterflies and kittens everywhere, you'll get ****ed over eventually.

Not profiling the guy, but he is altruist and a good soul, if he had a gun, he probably would never shot, even if he could. Such is life. If you want to see butterflies and kittens everywhere, you'll get ****ed over eventually.

This. I'd say it's very likely Philadelphia did not lose a Republican voter. The radical egalitarians - you know who you are - are torn between their lofty ideals and pragmatic reality - in this case life in Philly.

This essay stirred up a sh!tstorm in 2013 for daring to speak the words that shall not be spoken. Being White In Philly.

PA has the death penalty, and these two ****ing scumbags are prime candidates.

16-Year-Old Charged as Adult in Deadly Spring Garden Carjacking

"Police chief inspector James Kelly said footage of the shooting, which was used to identify the suspects, was “one of the most disturbing videos” he’s seen in his 29 years on the force, according to 6ABC.

The shooting has shocked neighbors, who knew Grandzol as an activist who was passionate about his community."

The victim sounds like a very decent human being. Such a pointless waste of a life.

The victim sounds like a very decent human being. Such a pointless waste of a life.

that's because we never draw the right lesson out of a tragedy. Moonbat judges will let turn-life-around utes out, naive altruists will go on living like world is one big happy place and all this bullshit will ultimately be blamed on guns and used to take 2a rights.

I guarantee you one thing, those two would NEVER try to jack the guy if they thought that he may carry. There are too many easy targets out there.

I'd say if those two didn't look like they wanted to talk to him about book of Mormon, keep the ****ing car in gear and window closed.

+1 from the description of his personality I'm guessing this guy would not have reacted with caution (lock the door etc) even if he saw these two coming. Just a guess of course, poor guy may have had no chance. These thugs are cowards, not looking for a fair fight.

that's because we never draw the right lesson out of a tragedy. Moonbat judges will let turn-life-around utes out, naive altruists will go on living like world is one big happy place and all this bullshit will ultimately be blamed on guns and used to take 2a rights.

I guarantee you one thing, those two would NEVER try to jack the guy if they thought that he may carry. There are too many easy targets out there.

Being an altruist wouldn't be a dead sentence if we placed the proper value on both of the lives involved - The perp should be scourged and crucified upside-down from a lamp post on a busy street corner near his home.

And no, I don't find that to be a cruel punishment (I actually value innocent life and believe that the one who willfully takes innocent life forfeits any value of his/her own life)

]

Are you for real?[thinking][thinking][thinking]

Yes. What would you have done? You're with your 2-year-old, getting her into the car. Using your 360-degree ninja skills, you realize two men are walking down the sidewalk. What do you do? Turn to face them, thinking you can outdraw and outshoot two guys at close range? Don't forget - your daughter is right next to you - you get in a shootout, and your daughter may very well get shot. You want to gamble those odds?

Maybe you think that being aware of them would stop them - but it won't. They don't care that you're looking right at them.

Maybe you grab your daughter and run away every time someone approaches? Do a Dukes-of-Hazard slide over the hood and peel out down the street?

Pull your weapon first? - they may not be thugs, and now you're going to prison for felony threatening with a firearm.

Explain EXACTLY what you do every single time you're with a small child and two random guys are just walking down the street.

I do feel bad the guy is dead at the hands of these scumbags.

I do wonder now if the wife is going to go total anti though.

Yes. What would you have done? You're with your 2-year-old, getting her into the car. Using your 360-degree ninja skills, you realize two men are walking down the sidewalk. What do you do? Turn to face them, thinking you can outdraw and outshoot two guys at close range? Don't forget - your daughter is right next to you - you get in a shootout, and your daughter may very well get shot. You want to gamble those odds?

Maybe you think that being aware of them would stop them - but it won't. They don't care that you're looking right at them.

Maybe you grab your daughter and run away every time someone approaches? Do a Dukes-of-Hazard slide over the hood and peel out down the street?

Pull your weapon first? - they may not be thugs, and now you're going to prison for felony threatening with a firearm.

Explain EXACTLY what you do every single time you're with a small child and two random guys are just walking down the street.

Nah, your post says your not for real......next!

This I can guarantee you from growing up in a much more violent place. You can profile any person with 95% accuracy just the way they look, the way they talk. Don't be a victim. Don't look or act like a victim, especially men.

When you see two unknown youfs approaching you in your driveway, have a ****ing plan, escape plan or fight plan, or just stay in your car.

I know that being paranoid isn't fun, but at least know that not everyone wants to talk to you about Jesus.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

It's not 100% recipe, but behaving like a beta will get you fleeced. I've gone partying into shittiest stripjoints of Phily and New Orleans being the only white person in the club. If you don't diss locals or act like beta you can have fun. If behave like meek sheep, you'll be fleeced or loose your life.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Until a few years ago, Philadumpia was the only city in PA where CCW permits were may instead of shall issue (because Philly is the only "City of the first class'). That changed - CCWs in Philly are shall issue, with a side helping of obfuscation, delay and harassment.

PA may be one of those cities where the papers are prohibited from showing the race of the subject as to avoid reinforcement of stereotypes.

As opposed to Florida with the looters. When you don't see the picture of the thug you can guess the race. Just like after a terrorist attack when the name is withheld. Most sucuide bombers gladly tell their name in order to glorify themselves doing allahs bidding. It's all about the narrative.

Nah, your post says your not for real......next!

Wrong, he is for real and would like you to answer his post.

OK than, Chevy, Evadd and I would like to know.

As a ****ing heart attack. Come on now tell us.

Agree. My post was 100% for real. Uzi, it appears you can't fathom a situation where someone might be a legitimate victim. I'm sure you are always prepared to defend yourself no matter what you're faced with. Things are not as simple as you'd like them to be.

The fact that people are starting to pigpile on you should give you pause to think maybe you're not right.

The fact that people are starting to pigpile on you should give you pause to think maybe you're not right.

Uzi2 would have disarmed the shooter and killed him with his own pistol. We should all just let go of our disbelief.

Back
Top Bottom