Pew pew friendly eye doctor on the south shore.

Toe Knee

NES Member
I'm looking for a gun friendly eye doctor on the south shore. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

I have to wear my glasses to shoot a rifle or for reading but none when shooting a pistol. super irritating.

Would a doctor unfriendly to the 2A treat you any differently ?

As a professional, the eye doctor should lead you to the best solution to your current situation, regardless of his personal beliefs.

I don't know of any 2A friendly eye doctors on the South Shore.

There's a guy in Marshfield who lets you bring your gun into the office and helps establish eye dominance if you don't already know it. Several members on the shooting teams at Marshfield Rog and Gun club go to him specifically. I believe he is a member of the club as well. I forget his name, but maybe someone like @spt_1955 might know him?

I’ve never heard of a friendly or unfriendly eye doctor, if your scared to tell him you have trouble shooting then lie about having trouble seeing something along the same lines like small things far away ect.. idk

There's a guy in Marshfield who lets you bring your gun into the office and helps establish eye dominance if you don't already know it. Several members on the shooting teams at Marshfield Rog and Gun club go to him specifically. I believe he is a member of the club as well. I forget his name, but maybe someone like @spt_1955 might know him?
exactly what i'm looking for.....there are several on the north shore but i'm looking for someone closer....hopefully, someone will come along and know his name.

to those ignorant to the subject, not all eye doctors are comfortable with someone bringing their firearms in the office to iron out difficult cases. Some even have training prop weapons on hand to dial in what you need.

MANY shooters need that type of environment in order to get their prescription correct.

I need one prescription for shooting rifle, one prescription for reading and when shooting a pistol with no red dot-It seems i suddenly need a third.

exactly what i'm looking for.....there are several on the north shore but i'm looking for someone closer....hopefully, someone will come along and know his name.
I should be at MRGC for one of the defensive pistol practices tomorrow night. I’ll ask for the name then.

Would a doctor unfriendly to the 2A treat you any differently ?

As a professional, the eye doctor should lead you to the best solution to your current situation, regardless of his personal beliefs.

I don't know of any 2A friendly eye doctors on the South Shore.
Yes

Jamie Delugan @ Capeway on 139 In Marshfield. Did my shooting glasses...thumbs up.

Dr, Fay in Attleboro is a member of my Club and I know he shoots and owns a M1 Garand, his father let me bring a rifle in to get the right glasses when I was into the French and Indian wars flintlocks.

Dr Jamie Delugan, Capeway Optical Rt 139 Marshfield

Dr, Fay in Attleboro is a member of my Club and I know he shoots and owns a M1 Garand, his father let me bring a rifle in to get the right glasses when I was into the French and Indian wars flintlocks.
His father is the Dr. Fay that started the business and then his son took over and the elder retired. Just thought I would add that, been going there since 1980.

Back
Top Bottom