• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pete's Gun Shop, North Adams

I have recently made a few purchases at Pete's Gun Shop in North Adams. I'm a new shooter and really needed advice & help. Even though the store was very busy, the owner was incredibly informative, honest & helpful. I couldn't have asked for better service & to be honest, after visiting many other shops, I walked into his with a real poor attitude convinced I was going to be treated like the same as usual and would walk out having learned nothing.

I have some issues with strength & feeling in my hands & they took an extreme amount of interest in helping me find a comfortable pistol, various grips & more.

I suggest anyone with any sort of handicap, technical questions or just getting into shooting to visit. A++ customer service. With service like that, I could care less about price - although I've been told they are extremely fair and better than most.

I feel the same way I'm out in the Berkshire area on vacation and have been hitting up the gun stores. They have been great to deal with and have graciously dealt with my need to fondle every .22 rifle in the store while giving me distance to do so. I am also debating on a nice Ruger SR 45 he has new but I'm just not sure how well the Rugers are.

I've always had a good experience here. Good selection, good sales people. Not that big of a distinction, but it is in Adams, not North Adams.

Back
Top Bottom