Pepper Spray question

I know it is not a gun law question but since we are required to have a gun license in MA to own Pepper spray, it sort of applies:

Can we purchase Pepper Spray online and have it shipped directly to us if we have a LTC?

Since:

1. Defensive sprays are inanely classified as "ammunition" under MA law; and

2. The AG's edict declared interstate commerce of lawful products to somehow be under (then) his authority and forbade the out-of-state sale of ammunition components by mail by duly licensed MA residents; then

it would follow that what you propose contravenes said edict.

As the "crime," to the extent it even exists, seems to be committed by the vendor shipping the contraband to the licensed MA resident, the penalty would also seem to be only on the shipper.

In other words; Only if you can find a vendor willing to ship here and if you do, please do not post their information here.
Although you've been here long enough to know not to, others might.

Thank you, gentlemen. What a sad state we live in. Well if that is the case, does anyone know where in SE MA I can find some FOX labs stuff? I checked a few local shops like Zero Hour and came up dry.

Drive to Sunny Tax Free NH where you can purchase cases of whatever you want, and we'll smile and thank you too!

I know it is not a gun law question but since we are required to have a gun license in MA to own Pepper spray, it sort of applies:

Can we purchase Pepper Spray online and have it shipped directly to us if we have a LTC?

I have actually looked into particular brands (for style/form reasons for the GF) that are not available at the counter of our local shops and none of them would ship to MA. They have all been brow beaten or heard of some one who has and won't ship. MA is the only state where this insanity applies. Even CA has us beat on this absurdity. Good luck finding one.

Back
Top Bottom