Pepper spray and restricted LTC-A license.

Not a bad deal if you have a restricted. Add to that a mag light under your car seat, or a baseball bat within reach (don't forget your glove and a softball) and you're good to go.

Er...um.. what I mean is to have the mag light to help care for your assailant afterwards, and the softball equipment to get in a little catch afterwards once you make up and become friends. [wink]

Last edited:
Not a bad deal if you have a restricted. Add to that a mag light under your car seat, or a baseball bat within reach (don't forget your glove and a softball) and you're good to go.

Er...um.. what I mean is to have the mag light to help care for your assailant afterwards, and the softball equipment to get in a little catch afterwards once you make up and become friends. [wink]
Sounds like jo all set.

Really?! Because I would use the flash light to track the bastard down, use the softball to throw at him from a distance to slow him down, the glove to cover his face to mute his screams, as I beat him within an inch of his life with the bat!

But that's just me! [devil]

Really?! Because I would use the flash light to track the bastard down, use the softball to throw at him from a distance to slow him down, the glove to cover his face to mute his screams, as I beat him within an inch of his life with the bat!

But that's just me! [devil]

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom