Pelham Fish & Game USPSA

Nick,
Us old farts were simply commenting on days gone by. I'll be a warm body if I'm at the match.

Yea i figured.. Cant be too sure though! Look forward to seeing all you guys shoot and or help at these matches.. I for one am quite excited about it!

The only night matches I remember are the ones at Weymouth (indoors). Were there others?

Pelham ran a few and they were a bitch. We had to wait until November so that it would get dark early to start. The town would have to agree to allow shooting after dark, and generators were necessary as there was no power in the pits, or anywhere nearby. These matches were a lot of fun, but labor intensive, so I think there were only two.

You guys thinking about any 3 gun USPSA? I heard a rumor last year someone might try and organize a couple of 3 gun matches at Pelham in 2015.

Craig,
I have a drop turner and swinger available if you need equipment. Just sitting in storage not used in several years. Excellent quality.

Craig,
I have a drop turner and swinger available if you need equipment. Just sitting in storage not used in several years. Excellent quality.

awesome, i didnt see any functioning drop turners in the shed, lets try and work something out once we get fully approved.

Any updates on the status here? The third Sunday of the month would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom