• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parenting Tip: Don't Put Kids In The Back Seat With A Loaded Shotgun

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
No names released, no charges filed. L. A. county. I feel like something is missing from the story.

Think about it for a minute- this dumb broad has her kids in DCF custody and she got shot and seriously f***ed up. I think if I was the sheriff I would probably give her a pass on criminal charges. Anything she could possibly be charged with is noise compared to what has already happened.

-Mike

Think about it for a minute- this dumb broad has her kids in DCF custody and she got shot and seriously f***ed up. I think if I was the sheriff I would probably give her a pass on criminal charges. Anything she could possibly be charged with is noise compared to what has already happened.
She should probably be deported, but her kids are probably full-fledged American citizens, so it will never happen.

-Mike

She lived? I agree at this point criminally charging her is like pouring a cup of water on a bonfire. She already got punished by the mistake she made and I feel extremely sorry for her. This is a horrible situation for all involved. But while I do think she was negligent, I think they should leave well enough alone.

iu

-Mike

Oh I agree 100%, and I think if I was a sheriff I would give her a pass as well. But we are talking about a LEO in Los Angeles County, California. Where the default setting for all things firearms related is douchebag. Or Boston, New Jersey, New York etc. etc.

I have heard of the Bird Box Challenge.
But this must be the Bird Shot Challenge variation?

Back
Top Bottom