Paper Fa-10 form?

Anyone know of a local PD (south of Boston, eadt of Worcester) that has paper Fa-10 forms available? Thank you.
White Feather

I thought paper forms were no longer accepted, only eFA-10s. Is that not correct?

Really? Do you need to be so harsh to a fellow shooter? Why do people feel that just because they are hiding behind a keyboard they need to be so asinine when providing info?

What are you talking about? That wasn't directed at you. I'm just saying it's bullshit. I didn't say you're full of shit. If someone doesn't accept a paper FA-10 , kindly relay my message of "um no, that's bullshit" [wink]

not that its in the area you are looking for, but the Springfield PD has a pile of them as of January, one of these days I am going to stop by the BPD headquarters just in case they have a stack someplace...

After frustrating search for paper forms I again called CHSB. The operator was professional asked me where I have been to to look for paper fa10s. Said he will send packets out to the 5 police stations I mentioned. I told him the 3 out of the 5 stations told me no more paper fa10s only efa10s on line now. He went on to tell me they instruct police stations to only state that they are out of paper forms at the moment....he also told me fa10 forms can now be had from dealers and places like Dick sporting goods.....anyone get any from dicks...........

Back
Top Bottom