Paging western MA & southern VT Riflemen... or those who want to be Riflemen

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Hey, western Massachusetts! Southern Vermont!

Right, you guys sitting there on the couch. Yes, you.

Y'all asked for shoots in western MA 'cause you didn't want to drive east of the Connecticut river. Understandable - it is a haul. So that's why we've secured the beautiful Leyden Rifle Club for Appleseed Shoots. It's got a 50 yard pistol range, and 100 and 200 yard rifle ranges, all carved out of the woods in Leyden, MA, right up against the southern VT border. It's close to Greenfield, Deerfield and Brattleboro, VT - not to mention the southwest corner of New Hampshire.

It's also a grass range, so you're not lying on bare dirt like some other MA ranges.

And best of all those rifle ranges mean that on Sunday we'll be shooting AQTs at 100 yards (if all you've got is a .22) and 200 yards for centerfire rifles. Yes, you get the chance to see that this stuff really does work at longer ranges!

Next shoot is next weekend, November 6 & 7. Plenty of room still on the line and there's a good crew of Instructors lined up.

Flyers and registration info here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13008.0

See ya there.

Come on out guys, I've got a whole lot of surplus 7.62x54R for those that want to try their hand at a Mosin...
And I've got the 2 Mosins, the AR, and the Garand again.

(Hopefully one spoken for already...My brother's still trying to get that weekend off of work.)

Wow... I can leave my Garand and the Mosin home. Maybe I'll bring the SMLE. And the Winchester 94 in .44. Gotta make sure it's sighted in for hunting.

> Come on out guys, I've got a whole lot of surplus 7.62x54R for those that want to try their hand at a Mosin...

Oh, man. You don't do known distance on Saturdays, do you?

> Come on out guys, I've got a whole lot of surplus 7.62x54R for those that want to try their hand at a Mosin...

Oh, man. You don't do known distance on Saturdays, do you?

The KD will be Sunday, Saturday we're getting group sizes down... It'll be an awesome shoot though, I highly recommend coming.

The KD will be Sunday, Saturday we're getting group sizes down... It'll be an awesome shoot though, I highly recommend coming.

I know it will be awesome. I was there last time with my cz and KD was the only thing I missed... Sunday is tough, though.

Back
Top Bottom