PA cops shoot unarmed teen with hands in the air like they just don't care

So how should we all react? O look at that... and move on? Cop shot him so he must have been a bad guy.... all politicians mean well... and that guy coming out of the bedroom with my wife just fixed my ac.... we're just not supposed to question anyone or anything?
You're right. All cops are bad and maniacs should do what they want without interference. I stand corrected.

Evidentyl, innocent until proven guilty is a concept foreign to the interweb cop watchers.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is a concept to be followed by a jury, and nobody else. If it were, then you couldn't hold someone before trial or even try him, for that matter. The prosecutor certainly doesn't act that way, nor necessarily the judge, witnesses, the officers who arrested him, etc. Past that, if someone patently guilty gets off (think OJ), the rest of society isn't required to welcome him back with open arms.

That being said, I'm loath to rely on long distance cellphone video, shot in portrait mode with a 1/4" lens, run through YouTube's compression algorithms, and then upconverted to my screen size.

Why do people call police for mental health issues? I mean do you call an electrician when you have plumbing problems?
It happens all the time. Listen to a scanner sometime. I can't tell you how many times I hear cops get called out for a mentally unhinged juvenile (or adult) with problems in the head. The parent/s can't/won't control them so they call the cops.

Back
Top Bottom