• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P365 on the Roster in MA?

What is this ISpy? Is this it? If so when is it shipping!? I dont see anyone else posting about this on the roster yet, so I figured I would chime in. Who has the scoop?

tz9k5.png
Snqvhvmq)

According to FS and MFS they should be shipping mid to end of summer depending on SIG.

There are a few threads already. I like the P365. Size wise, it's comparable to the P938, with the addition of the extra three rounds. For me, I would like the 12 round mag (I know "illegal"), not for the extra two rounds, but for the extended base plate. Same issue with most sub-compacts.

The third search result (including this one) for "p365 roster" is from over a month ago of someone saying it's on the roster. Were you looking forward to the thumb safety? If not, go buy one now.

maybe i missed something but this roster reads 3-2019. i think it's new.

stuff that looks new to me on the list:

-FN 509 tactical - good for operators
-ruger security 9 - semi interesting
-Sig MK 25 - was on the list i cannot recall?
-Sig P365 for those who care

Hey wait the Glock 43X and 48 are on the list, does this mean we can buy them at shops now?

maybe i missed something but this roster reads 3-2019. i think it's new.

stuff that looks new to me on the list:

-FN 509 tactical - good for operators
-ruger security 9 - semi interesting
-Sig MK 25 - was on the list i cannot recall?
-Sig P365 for those who care

glock 43x the way to go with the amerigo night sights, picked up one for good price on armslist,its the perfect size and love the 10rd

Back
Top Bottom