Over and Under. Looking for advice

JES Consulting

Instructor
NES Member
Hello.

Looking for Over and Under, mostly for trap shooting, however do not want limit myself to single barrel.Price range up to $1200.

Thank you in advance for info.

The Ruger Red Label is good, I have one in 28ga. The Brownings and Berettas are great. Look for something used in your price range. A lot of people get them as a starter and then jump up to the really good O/U's.

The biggest thing is to get something that fits you. A bad fit will kill you scores and take all the fun out of clay shooting. Look for a 28 or 30 in barrel.

How about this one:

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22422

or if you are interested in a Mossberg Silver Reserve Sporting edition with 28" ported barrels, mid bead, and HiViz front sight, you can PM me to discuss.

Thanks for the promo ICYCLEFAR.[grin]

ARBELLA13, this gun is on consignment over at Northeast Trading Company in North Attleboro (see Ted or Kevin). It is a little over your stated price range but it is a great gun, shoots true. I was hitting 25's with it (until I retired it for a Browning XT Trap with both an unsingle and O/U barrel--a $4,000 gun.)

It also has a mercury recoil suppressor in the stock. The 30" barrel is perfect for shooting tray, skeet and sporting clays.

Back
Top Bottom