• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Outdoor Blog

Hello,
My name is and I am a student at Dartmouth College. I recently had an idea to create a blog that compiles outdoor stories from all types of outdoor enthusiasts. We try and keep our articles under 500 words but anything works. It seems that you have a passion for the outdoors and I was wondering if you wanted to share any stories with us that we can post on our blog. If you choose to do so you can send a draft to me and I can edit and send it back to you for the final ok. This is a non-profit publication so unfortunately, I am unable to pay you. I just reach out to people asking them to share their stories for the sake of entertaining the outdoor community. It is also a good way to get your name online. I have written the first story and would love for you to check out my website. I have posted one article but the other ones on the site are just templates that will hopefully eventually be articles. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Bait and Bullet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom