Out of state work

Hey everyone,
In about two weeks I have to work in N.J., Is there anyway I can take my pistola with me for the four days I'll be down there? I do not have a on res. permit for N.J.

I wouldn't bring a picture of a gun through either NY, NJ, DE or MD but that is me. They have some nasty laws on out-of-staters with firearms. YMMV. Contact the NJ state police and ask.

If you know that you need a gun to protect your life then I'd bring a gun. If you just feel like bringing a gun then I wouldn't bring one.
Personally, I carry everywhere I go. I don't give a flying f*** about the gun laws of any particular state. However, I am in a relatively unusual profession. One in which a prudent person would not travel unarmed.
But as for you, again if you know you have a need to protect yourself then do so.

Last edited:
If you know that you need a gun to protect your life then I'd bring a gun. If you just feel like bringing a gun then I wouldn't bring one.
Personally, I carry everywhere I go. I don't give a flying f*** about the gun laws of any particular state. However, I am in a relatively unusual profession. One in which a prudent person would not travel unarmed.
But as for you, again if you know you have a need to protect yourself then do so.
It is not wise to admit to breaking the law on a public forum (patrolled by the AG) and it is not acceptable to give advice telling others to break the law. Just FYI.

NJ is one of the most anti gun states in the entire US. Forget about bringing ANY guns/ammo there, IMHO. It's not worth the possible BS.

-Mike

NJ is one of the most anti gun states in the entire US. Forget about bringing ANY guns/ammo there, IMHO. It's not worth the possible BS.

-Mike

But I heard they are especially accepting of hollow points!

Back
Top Bottom