Other Pistol Braces

Did they also Ban the sale of pistol braces in CT. On the Palmetto State Armory site they say no brace sales to CT.

Did they also Ban the sale of pistol braces in CT. On the Palmetto State Armory site they say no brace sales to CT.
No. Just PSA being PSA. There is a whole bunch of stuff they won't ship behind the lines.
palmettostatearmory.jpg

PS: Just note however that with the revisions last year to the CT AWB, a brace is one of the banned features for "others". Meaning that it could constitute constructive possession of a "part" to make an assault weapon if you are discovered by law enforcement to have enough parts in your possession to make an assault weapon.

Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definitions.
(G) Any semiautomatic firearm other than a pistol, revolver, rifle or shotgun, regardless of whether such firearm is listed in subparagraphs (A) to (D), inclusive, of this subdivision, and regardless of the date such firearm was produced, that has at least one of the following:
(i) Any grip of the weapon, including a pistol grip, a thumbhole stock or any other stock, the use of which would allow an individual to grip the weapon, resulting in any finger on the trigger hand in addition to the trigger finger being directly below any portion of the action of the weapon when firing;
(ii) An ability to accept a detachable ammunition magazine that attaches at some location outside of the pistol grip;
(iii) A fixed magazine with the ability to accept more than ten rounds;
(iv) A flash suppressor or silencer, or a threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or silencer;
(v) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to fire the firearm without being burned, except a slide that encloses the barrel;
(vi) A second hand grip; or
(vii) An arm brace or other stabilizing brace that could allow such firearm to be fired from the shoulder, with or without a strap designed to attach to an individual's arm;
(I) A combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in any provision of subparagraph (G) or (H) of this subdivision, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in any provision of subparagraph (G) or (H) of this subdivision, may be assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

Last edited:
No.

PSA are cucks.

PSA isn't getting cuckolded, your state sucks, and your gun rights are being trampled on every day.

I lived in Connecticut from 1977 until 2016 when I built a house in Georgia. From 2016 up until 2023, I spent summers in a campground in CT and maintained my membership in a couple gun clubs, shooting regularly.

When I moved to GA, I was initially shocked;
I don't have to register the guns I'm bringing with me?
It'll take a week or so to get my weapons permit?
There's no restriction on firearm types or magazine capacities?

After 8 years here, I'm no longer shocked by GA's laws - but I'm disgusted with CT's laws.

I shoot regularly with one of the managers at PSA; I saw him Saturday in PSA's Savannah shop - went with a buddy to buy some mags. Pics attached for grins. I saw 10 employees on the floor, people at each register, customer service desk, counters to see firearms and the desk for the range.

Cases of ammo, hundreds if not thousands of firearms, thousands of magazines, parts, parts and more parts to do anything you want to popular firearms. Racks of clothing, a goodsized floorspace dedicated to fishing gear, enough knives to make everyone in the knife forum here cream their jeans. Optics, cleaning supplies, damn near anything you could want related to firearms. Coffee, snacks. The product array is amazing.

I've spoken before to him about PSA's policy re CT and MA - and he says it's just not worth the hassle. Looking around the store on a typical Saturday, I can see that. They've got plenty of walk-in business, and they're moving plenty through their web site.

They don't need CT's or MA's aggravation.

So, who's the cuck in this scenario?

Attachments

• IMG_4975.jpeg
    IMG_4975.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4976.jpeg
    IMG_4976.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
It's funny how PSA portrays themselves as trying to support the 2A and promote across the nation, and even prioritized 30-rd magazine sales to WA state right before their ban. Yet they are absolute cowards when it comes to CT, even with stuff that isn't illegal. I've called them out directly several occasions...complete silence each time.

"Not worth the hassle"....so why is it that Brownells, MidwayUSA, Primary Arms and Joe Bob Outfitters amongst many aren't held back by that 'hassle'? How well did the rush/prioritizing of getting as many 30-rd magazines into WA go right before their ban, when CT can't even get an AR safety selector delivered? Isn't the fight for gun rights a hassle in and of itself?

PSA isn't getting cuckolded, your state sucks, and your gun rights are being trampled on every day.

I lived in Connecticut from 1977 until 2016 when I built a house in Georgia. From 2016 up until 2023, I spent summers in a campground in CT and maintained my membership in a couple gun clubs, shooting regularly.

When I moved to GA, I was initially shocked;
I don't have to register the guns I'm bringing with me?
It'll take a week or so to get my weapons permit?
There's no restriction on firearm types or magazine capacities?

After 8 years here, I'm no longer shocked by GA's laws - but I'm disgusted with CT's laws.

I shoot regularly with one of the managers at PSA; I saw him Saturday in PSA's Savannah shop - went with a buddy to buy some mags. Pics attached for grins. I saw 10 employees on the floor, people at each register, customer service desk, counters to see firearms and the desk for the range.

Cases of ammo, hundreds if not thousands of firearms, thousands of magazines, parts, parts and more parts to do anything you want to popular firearms. Racks of clothing, a goodsized floorspace dedicated to fishing gear, enough knives to make everyone in the knife forum here cream their jeans. Optics, cleaning supplies, damn near anything you could want related to firearms. Coffee, snacks. The product array is amazing.

I've spoken before to him about PSA's policy re CT and MA - and he says it's just not worth the hassle. Looking around the store on a typical Saturday, I can see that. They've got plenty of walk-in business, and they're moving plenty through their web site.

There is no “hassle” selling non firearms and non ammunition parts or accessories to MA. It’s a cuck’s answer to turning a blind eye to willing customers. And a lot of us won’t forget. When I eventually move out of MA, to a “hassle free” state. I will still never give money to PSA.

Imagine calling a car dealership in another state about buying a new F150 and they say “I’m sorry, your vehicle laws are too much of a hassle, we just can’t sell new vehicles to your state affordably” and then you say “Ok, I guess I understand, but to keep my current truck running until I do find a dealer I like, I’d like to buy an oil filter from you just like you sell to over 40 other states” and then they respond to you with “our dealership is full of customers, we have tons of employees and do a ton of business, get f***ed or move. ”

PSA are a bunch of hypocrites.

“Palmetto State Armory’s core principle remains the same, and our commitment to freedom before profit remains unwavering.”

Oh, is their commitment to freedom before profit unwavering? One might expect them to see selling to MA and CT as worth the hassle if they valued freedom before profits.

”OUR MISSION IS TO MAXIMIZE FREEDOM, NOT OUR PROFITS. WE WANT TO SELL AS MANY AR-15 AND AK-47 RIFLES AS WE CAN AND PUT THEM INTO COMMON USE IN AMERICA TODAY. OUR FOCUS ISN'T TO MAKE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY BUT TO SPREAD FREEDOM AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE.”

Well, as far and wide as possible, except for a few states. They’re too scary.

Bottom line, PSA’s refusal to sell anything to certain states wouldn’t be so bad if they weren’t such flaming hypocrites with their mission statement.

They claim it’s not worth the hassle, but they don’t even sell non-firearms to MA/CT residents who are at their store in person. That’s not avoiding hassle, that’s going out of their way to be douches.

Many companies prove that it’s easy to sell unregulated items to residents of all states. Sure, maybe their profits from states like CT or MA aren’t as high as their profits from states like GA. … but I thought it was about getting ARs* into more hands/common use, over profit?

*which includes making them more palatable by making parts/accessories more accessible

Edit: bolded their mission statements for easier reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom