• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open seat friday CT river. Shad / Stripers

Heading out of the chicopee launch (medina st) @ first light. Reply in this thread if you would like to go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Only scattered showers and cloudy in the morning. Should keep the stripers up high and active!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just got home from the river. Launched outta the stink plant and fished all the way up to the 391 bridge. Nada!!!

Let me know how you do.

Just saw this! I'm going to Medina st in chicopee as well. Walking down to where chicopee river meets CT river. I'll have my NES zombie shirt on. Leaving in a few

Here's my crazy friend with a nice one from Chicopee a few years about this time.

may28ten.jpg

1 shad this morning. I'll prolly go back tomorrow morning with the wife. Stripers and shad are being caught up by the dam

Were the aholes who think they own the whole river back on the point bitching at every boat going into and out of the chicopee river?

Were the aholes who think they own the whole river back on the point bitching at every boat going into and out of the chicopee river?

They're cousins of the guys who come running out to yell at you for flipping their dock.

I swear I am going to mount a samari sword (bayonet style) vertically off the front pedestal seat on my bass boat and crank up on plane at full throttle blasting right through their lines next time!

I swear I am going to mount a samari sword (bayonet style) vertically off the front pedestal seat on my bass boat and crank up on plane at full throttle blasting right through their lines next time!

Id rather use a rake and spool all of their reels. Haha

Wish I was around last Friday. Was in the surf yesterday with no luck. I'd be in for the spot if this comes up again.

Took Tundra02 out this morning. We had stripers thrashing around up on top for much of the morning off and on. Tundra got one bite but it got off shortly. Tough conditions, high chocolate milk looking water. Needs to clear up for the fishing to pick up. Everyone I talked to today was having a tough go of it. Nice meeting you Tundra! Great to have new company in the boat!

Stripers are definanantly running in the Springfield area now. Out last night in the area just north of Springfield and landed a few. Good luck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom