Oooops!

Perhaps Julies hatred for hunters is born from the fact that she is often taken for a game animal whilst enjoying nature. I'm nearly positive she sports a thick coat of fur and communicates through shrill calls.

Perhaps Julies hatred for hunters is born from the fact that she is often taken for a game animal whilst enjoying nature. I'm nearly positive she sports a thick coat of fur and communicates through shrill calls.

[laugh2] What else needs to be said about that??? [laugh2]

Perhas if they named the recent cub "Change" things would be okay. Just like um, oh, ...........nevermind.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Hahahah. Can I copy that tomorrow morning and post it as a comment?

Boone and Crockett needs a new measure~ how many FB fans the critter had...
[rofl] Damned PETA and tree huggers.

Makes me angrily reflect on the fact that we cannot use bait in this state, cannot shoot coyotes all year round, have shorter seasons on everything than other states, cannot use rifles on deer, cannot use leghold traps, cannot have loaded guns within, what, 150 ft. of a road? [sad2] I could go on... so many people have become so disconnected on where food actually comes from.

Back
Top Bottom